PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Men 61-55 over UNI

jimmyjack
11-24-2007, 02:43 AM
Probably the best win at Frost since the D1 transition started. Jacks are much improved. Won this one without starting center Mohammed Berte who'll probably be back next week.

Bisonguy
11-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Nice win!

Congrats Jacks!!

sambini
11-24-2007, 04:37 AM
Congrats you guys must be back?

AKBison
11-24-2007, 06:59 AM
SDSU has been a smashing success in their move to DI. 10 years from now I can see them as full members in the MVC as they fit the exact profiles of Missouri State and UNI during their move ups.

As for NDSU WAC Attack or bust!

Herd
11-24-2007, 12:20 PM
SDSU has been a smashing success in their move to DI. 10 years from now I can see them as full members in the MVC as they fit the exact profiles of Missouri State and UNI during their move ups.

As for NDSU WAC Attack or bust!

WAC . . . yuk! Give me anything but the WAC.

MWC, MVC, MAC, CUSA . . . yes. WAC, no thanks.

jimmyjack
11-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Congrats you guys must be back?

Hard to say. Much improved, with 7 or 8 new players. We start one freshman, three sophomores, and a senior (Ben Beran). Nagy has gone 10-deep in every game so far, with three other freshmen and one senior (Michael Loney) getting most of the minutes. Our other senior, Mohammed Berte, has been out a couple of weeks but will be back next week.

Basically... we've at least got a full roster of players. And there is much more talent (thanks to the freshmen and seniors who sat out a year).

We'll see. I think we're much improved, but we're still playing catch-up with NDSU.

SDSUJack3031
11-27-2007, 04:52 AM
And we'll drop off again next year if we don't find some beef in the middle. We'll lose our first 3 post options.