heymch86
11-20-2007, 03:21 AM
he will also be on WDAY

Bisonguy
11-20-2007, 03:23 AM
Oh, thank heaven for dual tuner TV's! :D

UTH
11-20-2007, 03:32 AM
KFYR TV in Bismarck covered BOTH Coach Bohl AND the basketball game. They must be up to something. Be careful tomorrow, fellow Bismarckers. :hide:

Thundering_Herd
11-20-2007, 03:34 AM
I liked the WDAY interview better than the KVLY one. Bohl said SHSU and WIU were the two toughest teams this past season.

UTH
11-21-2007, 03:39 AM
KFYR News in Bismarck is definitely up to something. It is now two days in a row that the Bison are headliners during the sports segment. Tonight, they were complimentary on the BBall game at Minnesota, and then made a big show of the all-conference football team. I hope this is a true shift in their coverage.

BisBison
11-21-2007, 12:35 PM
KFYR News in Bismarck is definitely up to something. It is now two days in a row that the Bison are headliners during the sports segment. Tonight, they were complimentary on the BBall game at Minnesota, and then made a big show of the all-conference football team. I hope this is a true shift in their coverage.

I've noticed this as well. It started when they televised the home games this year. I'm thinking they want to pump interest for their shows. That's fine with me, the more BISON coverage out here the better. I'm hoping they televise the games next year too. And maybe a bball game or two.

BisManBison
11-21-2007, 01:34 PM

Maybe Lee got "Bison Fever" covering a few games? There is no known cure for that...not even Chuck Norris' tears.

Good to finally see some decent Bison exposure out here! Somehow, we need to continue to demand that from the media out here.

NDSUFREAK
11-21-2007, 07:43 PM
haha, yeah it is. i saw it and i just saw this thread now!! ++++

CaBisonFan
11-21-2007, 08:10 PM

When the wind 'sucks' from the north, the natural tendency is to look to the south. The media likes viewers...meaning Bison fans.

UTH
11-21-2007, 10:50 PM
When the wind 'sucks' from the north, the natural tendency is to look to the south. The media likes viewers...meaning Bison fans.

Hopefully this is true. It would be nice if this bucks the commonly accepted theory that "if it bleeds, it leads." There is far too much juicy drama coming out from the bunker up north. I hope that the Bismarck news media really do start leaning this way.