PDA

View Full Version : I'd Like To Ask A Small Favor...

GoBison#1
11-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Sorry to intrude, but a University of Cincinnati cheerleader is in a spirit contest and doesn't have any votes from North Dakota! The contest ends Friday and looks like she has it won, but a little support from the upper Great Plains would be nice.

You can vote more than once and it only takes a few seconds. If a few of you could vote like 10 times or so, it would be good to see Britanny maybe even win your state!

Thanks.

Vote for Brittany here: http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/8054/sideline-spirit?action=gallery&participant=75

PS> Britanny is purty. :)

lakesbison
11-19-2007, 04:38 PM
she needs my phone # though....

GoBison#1
11-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey, you guys act fast...she's already winning North Dakota. Thanks.

While Brit is a bit too young for me, I do appreciate the one pic where's she's not in her cheerleading uniform. Click on it and you get the full view.

Anyway, hope things are going well in North Dahkohtah. I was in Grand Forks two summers ago (on my way to Winnipeg) and everyone pegged my accent as a "southerner". I really had a good time there.

BisManBison
11-19-2007, 05:54 PM
she needs my phone # though....

You tryin to pick up my future ex-wife?:fight:

BisManBison
11-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Ok, there you go Brittany, there's a few votes from North Dakota and I'm sure a few more will follow. If you are ever in Bismarck, give me a call 701-555-1212.:D

GoBison#1
12-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah, thanks again for bringing North Dakota to Britanny. She won her round handily, and now she made it to the finals. She's blowing them out again, but it would be nice if a few of you guys could vote 10 or so times each to win your state.

My biased opinion is that she's a helluva lot better than her nearest competitor:

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/8054/sideline-spirit?action=gallery&participant=75

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-12-2007, 03:06 AM
Sorry, but I had to vote for Ruth. She obviously, hands down, has more talent than the rest of the field. :nod: Besides, its pretty hard to top the USC song girls. :D

GoBison#1
12-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Sorry, but I had to vote for Ruth. She obviously, hands down, has more talent than the rest of the field. :nod: Besides, its pretty hard to top the USC song girls. :D

Well, I have to admit that if my bias for my own Bearcat Brittany didn't get in the way, Ruth would be my favorite. Ruth is hawt.

At this point in time, Ruth is 140,000 behind Brit, and now it's a contest between Cincinnati and Nebraska. I don't want to disparage the competition, but Ms. Nebraska...um...ain't Brit.

Again, without going negative, I'd like to see Brit take some upper plains states because she's obviously the better candidate - at least better than Nebraska, so I figured I'd drum up a few votes. I just need to find a few North Dakota guys who'd vote a few times for a pretty blonde from Ohio.

heckler
12-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Well, I have to admit that if my bias for my own Bearcat Brittany didn't get in the way, Ruth would be my favorite. Ruth is hawt.

At this point in time, Ruth is 140,000 behind Brit, and now it's a contest between Cincinnati and Nebraska. I don't want to disparage the competition, but Ms. Nebraska...um...ain't Brit.

Again, without going negative, I'd like to see Brit take some upper plains states because she's obviously the better candidate - at least better than Nebraska, so I figured I'd drum up a few votes. I just need to find a few North Dakota guys who'd vote a few times for a pretty blonde from Ohio.

Why are we voting for her again?

GoBison#1
12-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Why are we voting for her again?

I'm asking for you to vote for her a second time because she made it to the final round. The winners of the the first four rounds and a couple others are now in the final round.

If she wins, her squad gets video camera, vcr, etc, plus a photo shoot in the Athlon Sports magazine, or something like that.

But most guys won't vote for her for those reasons. They'll vote for her because they thinks she's hot.