PDA

View Full Version : OK

4mcruenomore
11-18-2007, 01:48 AM
OK, I've had a bad day, give me a break. Yes, we had a great year, it's a tough loss, but I do give our guys lots of credit, and they played a great SDSU team. I'm just upset, and frustrated, I had to grab a few beers, I feel better now. Wow, what a great year, I can't deny that, know matter how how I feel about today's loss, all the guy's are champs in my book.
And to the guy that thinks I'm not a big fan b/c I wasn't at the game, I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but yes I am a HUGE fan. More than you know, but b/c of my work schedule I just couldn't make it.
I understand the p'od responses, all I can say is I'm sorry, just frustrated.
And I by no means meant to take anything away from our Jack friends, or Walker, but DANG....
There, I couldn't wait until August, you really didn't think I could wait??
Sorry guys..again, just frustrated.

I'm still a fan, always have been since the 80's. Sorry, forgive?

tjbison
11-18-2007, 01:52 AM
OK, I've had a bad day, give me a break. Yes, we had a great year, it's a tough loss, but I do give our guys lots of credit, and they played a great SDSU team. I'm just upset, and frustrated, I had to grab a few beers, I feel better now. Wow, what a great year, I can't deny that, know matter how how I feel about today's loss, all the guy's are champs in my book.
And to the guy that thinks I'm not a big fan b/c I wasn't at the game, I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but yes I am a HUGE fan. More than you know, but b/c of my work schedule I just couldn't make it.
And I by no means meant to take anything away from our Jack friends, or Walker, but DANG....

:cheers: !!

WarBison
We can all relate right now and we understand....no worries.

56BISON73

Good on ya buddy!!!!! We understand. PL

4mcruenomore
11-18-2007, 01:58 AM
How can I not fly my flags, btw, I have flown my flags on the south side of Bis for a while now, can't miss them. I always fly them on saturday, if you are driving by give a honk or stop in, I can't deny my Bison pride, no matter how pissed I get...Just have to get over it, maybe 1 more beer will help......

NDSUFan_Sav
11-18-2007, 02:03 AM
There you go buddy...thanks for pulling around true fans do and right there you proved to me you're a true bison fan...

Pride of North Dakota baby!!! BISON PRIDE!!!

sambini
11-18-2007, 03:49 AM

You'll be fine hang in there+++++++++++++

BlueBisonRock
11-18-2007, 04:27 AM
How can I not fly my flags, btw, I have flown my flags on the south side of Bis for a while now, can't miss them. I always fly them on saturday, if you are driving by give a honk or stop in, I can't deny my Bison pride, no matter how pissed I get...Just have to get over it, maybe 1 more beer will help......

South side of the Capitol City... Do you live near the intersection of Easy Street and Pleasant Avenue (I just love those two streets!)?

imported_Bisongold
11-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Ah, the medicinal values of a couple beers!!

4mcruenomore
11-19-2007, 02:10 AM
I flew the flags today, out of respect, great season fellas.
Can't wait until next year.

Bisonfan1
11-19-2007, 03:23 PM

There was no ribbing from me, I had to cool down a few days before I posted anything, or I am sure I would have been roasted. you did'nt wait and everyone jumped on you. By the way, this is a MESSAGE BOARD, and you should be able to post whatever you want within reason. Some of the posters had no right to jump on you personally, if you dont agree and want to respond simpily write I dont agree and leave out the "your not a true fan" bla bla bla bit for heavens sake, and respect the response as one's opinion. "by the way, I have blown my cool on here" so I am not Mr. Perfect. I am however trying not to ever personally attack anyone or getting in a major pissing contest over something written on a message board. Believe it or not, there are some very passionate fan's that "run with the herd" and loss's are very hard to take, LET ALONE THE END OF BISON FOOTBALL for the year. I know of more than one person that "Live's" for Bison Football, so we gotta cut some slack on here.