PDA

View Full Version : SDSU is going to the volleyball tourney too??

TheBisonator
11-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Did I just hear that??

I know this isn't a football topic, but man, that's just the twist of the dagger right there.

Bunny fans must be going nuts right now.

jimmyjack
11-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Did I just hear that??

I know this isn't a football topic, but man, that's just the twist of the dagger right there.

Bunny fans must be going nuts right now.

And we got $6 million from T. Denny Sanford and Dana Dykhouse today to build a football building in the north end zone of Coughlin.

TheBisonator
11-18-2007, 01:57 AM
And we got $6 million from T. Denny Sanford and Dana Dykhouse today to build a football building in the north end zone of Coughlin.

Good for you. You'll need to build that place, because (I don't mean to be smacky offensive), but I was at the game today, and your stadium is an ABSOLUTE SHITHOLE.

Again, no offense. I wouldn't take any offense if someone said the BSA was a shithole, because I know it is. The BSA is a shithole. Both our schools have our athletic facility embarassments. (We also have about $10 million dedicated to facility improvements in that regard. I guess I heard you guys have about $12 million towards your new athletic building??)

I was standing on your east side bleachers, which apparently are painted yellow wood planks sitting on top of rusty scaffolding, and I was really concerned that the whole thing would come tumbling down and kill hundreds of people and main hundreds more.

And the gravel pathways leading up to the field, the rusted fences, and the rope partitioning off the field from the sidelines?? Pure class.

Again, no offense.

TheBisonator
11-18-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm in a pissy mood right now, what with the 10-1 season and yet NO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP.

jimmyjack
11-18-2007, 02:05 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm in a pissy mood right now, what with the 10-1 season and yet NO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP.

No problem. We know CAS is... um... quaint. Now that the end zone football building is close, a new stadium will be next. The President and AD know it needs replacing... the concrete is nearing the point where big chunks will start falling on people. Can't have that.

It'll happen within the next five years, I hope. Some big money people out there that are interested in helping us out.

TheBisonator
11-18-2007, 02:16 AM
No problem. We know CAS is... um... quaint. Now that the end zone football building is close, a new stadium will be next. The President and AD know it needs replacing... the concrete is nearing the point where big chunks will start falling on people. Can't have that.

It'll happen within the next five years, I hope. Some big money people out there that are interested in helping us out.

If we replace our embarrassments, maybe we can eventually move to the Mountain West together.:D

BTW, I took a peek inside Frost Arena today. That place is reeeeal nice.