PDA

View Full Version : As it should be

AKBison
11-17-2007, 08:59 PM
We didn't go undefeated this year but the silver lining is that the Jacks progam really needed this one. Congrats Jacks on the win you deserve it.

silkamilkamonico
11-17-2007, 09:01 PM
We didn't go undefeated this year but the silver lining is that the Jacks progam really needed this one. Congrats Jacks on the win you deserve it.

Not only did we not go undefeated or finish #1, but we didn't win the Great West Conference title either.

It's too bad, for as good of a season as it was, it did not end well for NDSU.

tcbison
11-17-2007, 09:11 PM
It was still a very good season for NDSU. I am proud of the players and coaches! Hey, look on the bright side, maybe this keeps Coach Bohl around for another year or two.

4mcruenomore
11-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Good season, but I'm not happy:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/bentrim_small2-1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/2006_cp15.jpg

MinotBison
11-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Maybe it didn't end the way we all wanted, but this team gave us alot of great memories this year, ones that we can talk about for years to come. They also laid the foundation for a great future. Congratulations to the coaching staff and players for a job well done, and a heartfelt THANK YOU.

56BISON73
11-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Maybe it didn't end the way we all wanted, but this team gave us alot of great memories this year, ones that we can talk about for years to come. They also laid the foundation for a great future. Congratulations to the coaching staff and players for a job well done, and a heartfelt THANK YOU.

Well said. PL

4mcruenomore
11-17-2007, 10:20 PM
I don't get a Congrats. at my job unless I finish it. I can give a 'good' season, but a congrats, NO. You think Garcia, Bledsoe, Testaverde, get a Congrats after a season????Not unless you win the big one, this WAS OUR BIG ONE, WIN IT OR GO HOME.

tjbison
11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
I don't get a Congrats. at my job unless I finish it. I can give a 'good' season, but a congrats, NO. You think Garcia, Bledsoe, Testaverde, get a Congrats after a season????Not unless you win the big one, this WAS OUR BIG ONE, WIN IT OR GO HOME.

RELAX TAKE A BREATH, man i understand your frustration, i'm not HAPPY either but don't shoot the whole team over O N E loss to a good team!!

56BISON73
11-17-2007, 10:32 PM

Was there a cooler with a kidney in it that was going to be given away to the winning team????? Was there something REALLY important like world peace riding on this game???? Hmmmm no. It was a football game. The Bison lost. The sun WILL rise tomorrow. PL

4mcruenomore
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I guess you have forgotten:

Typical current Bison mentality.

56BISON73
11-17-2007, 10:49 PM

Which team did you play for??? PL

ndsubison1
11-17-2007, 10:50 PM
We need to realize how great of a ride this team gave us this season. I mean wins over Central Michigan and Minnesota for crying out loud. When was the last time a 1-AA team beat two 1-A teams in a season? Yes, this is a tough and devastating loss, but this was a damn good team and I will remember this season for years to come...

Scooter1
11-17-2007, 11:23 PM

This picture reminds me of something...what a bunch of losers that 1984 team was...getting beat in the NC game by a late field goal!!!:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Give me a break.

56BISON73
11-17-2007, 11:26 PM

Since YOU didnt play for the Bison what would YOU know about winning it all except for seeing some one else doing it????? You dont have a clue what those kids go through just to put on the jersey. So please dont you ever bad mouth this team over something that YOU have never experienced except as a spectator. PL

tjbison
11-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Since YOU didnt play for the Bison what would YOU know about winning it all except for seeing some one else doing it????? You dont have a clue what those kids go through just to put on the jersey. So please dont you ever bad mouth this team over something that YOU have never experienced except as a spectator. PL

AMEN 56, these guys gave their heart to the Bison when they signed up for boot camp, KNOWING THERE WERE NO PLAYOFFS. Anybody that says this ONE loss proves these guys are not winners does not belong in the Bison Nation!! oh, rep points to you 56 thanks for being a bison!

NDSUFan_Sav
11-18-2007, 01:33 AM
EXACTLY.....

These players knew what they were getting themselves into...these players have turned our program around GREATLY from a 2-8 team to back to back 10-1 seasons come on!!! TRANSITION...we had probably one of the best TRANSITION teams in D1-AA history to go back to back 10 and 1 in 2 seasons while transition is unheard of and unreal and to beat the D1-A teams we did says a lot for our program and our tradition is growing and will continue to grow.

TheBisonator
11-18-2007, 01:34 AM
The thing that sticks in my craw was that we didn't win the GWFC title. The Marker is one thing, but that conference title really stung today.

tjbison
11-18-2007, 01:36 AM
The thing that sticks in my craw was that we didn't win the GWFC title. The Marker is one thing, but that conference title really stung today.

Cannot disagree with you one bit, would have been awesome for back to back and the Final GWFC title.

BlueBisonRock
11-18-2007, 06:24 AM

Thanks PL. I have said it a number of times. If you haven't coached the game or played the game, .... It is a much different world.

tony
11-18-2007, 09:55 AM

From what I saw, the Bunnies definitely deserved it. Tough, tough way to end the season (and career) for a great bunch of Bison players.