PDA

View Full Version : Good Joke

BisonFB
11-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Question: How many batteries does it take to light up University of Minnesota's stadium?

Answer: 1AA :rofl:

sambini
11-16-2007, 03:20 AM
Great ++++

Bob_Holiday
11-16-2007, 03:35 AM
This is old news but it struck me as being very funny:
A family of UND fans headed for the store to shop for their youngest's sons birthday.
In the store the son picked up a Bison jersey and announced to his sister that he was becoming a NDSU fan.
His sister whacked him upside his head and sent him to their mother who did the same and she sent him to his father who also whacked him.
On the way home the father said to his son,"I hope you've learned something today"
The son said "Yes I have learned something". The Dad said, "Tell us what you've learned".
The son replied "I've only been a NDSU fan for an hour and I already hate all you UND bastards".

EmeraldCityBison
11-16-2007, 04:06 AM
The men are in the men's room using the urinals. One is a UND grad, one is an SDSU grad, and the third is an NDSU grad. The UND alum finishes and washes his hands. As he's drying them with a paper towel he says, "I went to UND. We were taught to be clean."

Then the SDSU alum finishes. He washes his hands and allows them to air dry. He says, "I went to SDSU and we were taught to be clean and save the environment."

Finally the NDSU alum finishes and walks out of the room. As he does, he says, "I went to NDSU. We don't piss on our hands!"

99Bison
11-16-2007, 05:16 AM
This is old news but it struck me as being very funny:
A family of UND fans headed for the store to shop for their youngest's sons birthday.
In the store the son picked up a Bison jersey and announced to his sister that he was becoming a NDSU fan.
His sister whacked him upside his head and sent him to their mother who did the same and she sent him to his father who also whacked him.
On the way home the father said to his son,"I hope you've learned something today"
The son said "Yes I have learned something". The Dad said, "Tell us what you've learned".
The son replied "I've only been a NDSU fan for an hour and I already hate all you UND bastards".

That's funny!

ndsubison1
11-16-2007, 07:54 PM
I heard this after the Appalachian St. upset: How many batteries does it take to shock Michigan?

1-AA obviously