PDA

View Full Version : Great article on Coach Hinterstocker

BlueKeyAlum
11-15-2007, 11:37 AM
http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/183630

gobison1
11-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Thank you for the article BlueKey. This is a great story on the Coach. This guy is a class act who has brought this program to a whole new level. I haven't been to a lot of volleyball games but the intensity level between him and the coach that was previously there is uncomparable. I hope we can keep this guy for a long time because he is doing an awesome job!

spiritbzn1
11-15-2007, 04:24 PM
True, the guy has done an outstanding job, but let's not forget that the coach before him also brought NDSU to a very high level of play at the D II level. It's not fair to compare the two of them. Especially since you mentioned you haven't been to many volleyball matches. I'm not scolding you, just felt the need to be fair.

gobison1
11-15-2007, 07:39 PM
True, the guy has done an outstanding job, but let's not forget that the coach before him also brought NDSU to a very high level of play at the D II level. It's not fair to compare the two of them. Especially since you mentioned you haven't been to many volleyball matches. I'm not scolding you, just felt the need to be fair.

You are correct...I don't like when people make bold statements and then follow it up with "I haven't been to many games" but I was commenting on their coaching styles. He seems to get pretty intense with the women and they respond to him in a great way. In the few times I watched Zaundra coach I didn't see a lot of that...but I could have missed it.