PDA

View Full Version : MN game

56BISON73
11-14-2007, 11:10 PM
I just watched the replay of the NDSU-MN game from this year and I still got the same feeling I had AT the game!!!!! PL

CaBisonFan
11-14-2007, 11:16 PM
I just watched the replay of the NDSU-MN game from this year and I still got the same feeling I had AT the game!!!!! PL

When I watched it 'live' I was blown away by the SU crowd. Gave me goose bumps.

The Tyler Roehl run on the first drive really stands out for me. He was like a freight train goin' downhill. Amazing stuff.

It also reminds me of what Paschal ran like. We really could have used him last weekend and at SDSU. He was a big part of the MN game.

4mcruenomore
11-15-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm right on camera after the first touchdown, it's awesome.

90BISON
11-15-2007, 01:56 AM
If you guys haven't caught the YouTube vid of the last couple kneel downs, you'll have to check it out. Our crowd on the video is so stinking loud it gives you goose bumps. Didn't seem nearly as loud in the upper deck that I remember. 'Course was yelling too loud myself to hear anything else anyway.:D :D

NDSUFREAK
11-15-2007, 03:44 AM
If you guys haven't caught the YouTube vid of the last couple kneel downs, you'll have to check it out. Our crowd on the video is so stinking loud it gives you goose bumps. Didn't seem nearly as loud in the upper deck that I remember. 'Course was yelling too loud myself to hear anything else anyway.:D :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0tqYuV4c-JY

56BISON73
11-15-2007, 03:47 AM

That was tooooooo cool. PL

ThatWouldBeSeven
11-15-2007, 01:45 PM

Man, I got goosebumps watching that too! It was much louder than I remember it being. Well, if I remember correctly, my ears were ringing after the game anyways.

Junior
11-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah, that first TD run completely reversed my emotions after MN's 1st TD

KC Bison
11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I must confess that there were doubts creeping up in my mind after Minnesota scored that quick touchdown BUT that run changed the whole complexion of the game. We seemed to be in control the game after that.

All I can remember was the tremdous roar that went up from the crowd and the old Gopher fan in front of us complaining that the Gophers only had 10 men on the field for the play. I told him I didn't care -- we scored. I guess his implication was that we never could have scored against his awesome Gophers if they would have had another player on the field. I still don't know if they were a player short but I doubt it would have mattered.

90BISON
11-15-2007, 02:32 PM
I must confess that there were doubts creeping up in my mind after Minnesota scored that quick touchdown BUT that run changed the whole complexion of the game. We seemed to be in control the game after that.

All I can remember was the tremdous roar that went up from the crowd and the old Gopher fan in front of us complaining that the Gophers only had 10 men on the field for the play. I told him I didn't care -- we scored. I guess his implication was that we never could have scored against his awesome Gophers if they would have had another player on the field. I still don't know if they were a player short but I doubt it would have mattered.

Yea, he would have been the guy that Tyler would have gotten his foot stuck in his face mask opening, as he was running over him, and then would have tripped and fallen down.:D

bisonmike2
11-15-2007, 02:34 PM
what happened to the Big10 network getting this game on dvd? is that dead?

90BISON
11-15-2007, 02:36 PM

Thanks for adding the attachement FREAK. My bad.:nod:

KC Bison
11-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Yea, he would have been the guy that Tyler would have gotten his foot stuck in his face mask opening, as he was running over him, and then would have tripped and fallen down.:D

Good one. Maybe I was wrong -- the 11th guy could have stopped him.

KC Bison
11-15-2007, 05:34 PM
You have to give Tyler Roehl a lot of credit. Single-handedly, he made all Gopher fans and all Minneapolis sportswriters decide that the current Gophers can't tackle and that their defensive backs are slow.