PDA

View Full Version : Can you bring Bison flag to the game?

HerdBot
11-14-2007, 01:05 AM
Tried to bring one into the Metrodome and they wouldn 't let me bring in anything with a stick. How does it work at Coughlin?

roadwarrior
11-14-2007, 01:12 AM
There have been Bison flags in the stadium in the past.

jimmyjack
11-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Tried to bring one into the Metrodome and they wouldn 't let me bring in anything with a stick. How does it work at Coughlin?

I'm guessing they won't like the stick at Coughlin, either. Bring the flag. Climb on a buddy's shoulders and wave it around. From what I'm hearing about attendance, if you fall, you'll be able to body surf to Sioux Falls.

Bisonguy
11-14-2007, 01:50 AM
How about call the SDSU ticket office tomorrow for a definite answer? I know I've seen both NDSU and SDSU flags being waved around on sticks in previous years.

AEBison1998
11-14-2007, 02:19 AM
I'm bringing my flag of the great state of North Dakota. It's more than just a game...it's the border battle!

It's unfortunate that our state flag is blue, but it can't be helped.

wilson
11-14-2007, 09:02 AM
ND should change its flag from blue to green... keeps both Universities happy, and then the flag wouldn't get lost in all the other blue flags in the US! :) haha

Tatanka
11-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I brought two to the last game. One on a stick, one on my famous telescoping goose decoy pole.

There will also be two brought on Saturday. I can't imagine them objecting. :nod:

Live2Tailgate
11-14-2007, 09:10 PM
ND should change its flag from blue to green... keeps both Universities happy, and then the flag wouldn't get lost in all the other blue flags in the US! :) haha

Now that's an idea for the next legislative sesson! I bet if you did a poll of North Dakotans only about 50% would know what color our state flag is.

A new green flag would be kick ass and all the news on the color change would be good publicity for the state...kind of like a few years ago when they talked about changing the name of the state to just "Dakota" :rolleyes:

bisonmike2
11-14-2007, 09:19 PM

What shade of green? That makes all the difference.

THEsocalledfan
11-15-2007, 01:49 AM

Forget that, it should be yellow so everyone knows which University is most important.

fargocyclone
11-15-2007, 03:46 AM
What shade of green? That makes all the difference.

As long as it's not Kelly Green!

If it did though, it would probably have to have a pink trim!:p