PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Game Tailgating

SDbison
11-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Don't know if its been posted already, but listening to the message on the SDSU ticket office phone line, it says the tailgate lots open at 10:00 AM. I thought they only opened 3 hours early for the night games? Good news for tailgators!

Who all is planning to be at the tailgate / game? Let's have a Bisonville get together at the tailgate area!

BTW, the party starts at my country property north of Sioux Falls on Friday afternoon. I have a bunch from ND coming down. Anybody who wants to join in post it here or PM me. I will send you directions.
NOTE: No pissing allowed in the hot tub. For the ladies clothing is optional.

90BISON
11-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Don't know if its been posted already, but listening to the message on the SDSU ticket office phone line, it says the tailgate lots open at 10:00 AM. I thought they only opened 3 hours early for the night games? Good news for tailgators!

Who all is planning to be at the tailgate / game? Let's have a Bisonville get together at the tailgate area!

BTW, the party starts at my country property north of Sioux Falls on Friday afternoon. I have a bunch from ND coming down. Anybody who wants to join in post it here or PM me. I will send you directions.

Isn't the game at 1:00PM?

jimmyjack
11-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Note also the tailgate area closes 30 minutes prior to the game (yes, kickoff is at 1 p.m.) Good news though: Kegs and Eggs at Cubby's starts at 9 a.m.

BisManBison
11-13-2007, 05:35 PM

Sounds like a party I should be attending, but won't be coming down until Saturday. Why the note on peeing in the hot tub, are there going to be Siouxage fans there?:D

Bisonfan1
11-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Told SDBison that is what I was going to do in his hot tub, just to get him all worked up. Looks like he is, ha ha.

BisManBison
11-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Told SDBison that is what I was going to do in his hot tub, just to get him all worked up. Looks like he is, ha ha.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gully
11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
I thought I read somewhere on the SDSU site that tailgating started 5 hours prior to kickoff?

Gully
11-13-2007, 09:29 PM
I stand corrected, that is for evening games only.