PDA

View Full Version : Holy cow! Only GA tickets remain for SDSU!

HerdBot
11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ASDS%3AF07%3AF06%3A&linkID=sds&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Reserved tickets are no longer available but you can still buy GA tickets. There are a ton of them. Another poster commented that they will release more reserved tickets any day now when they return the unsold portions. Otherwise I suggest buying GA and joining us! General Admission IS the Bison section!

Try this: 231-NDSU! They may have Bison seats available.
SDSU Ticket Office at 1-866-GO-JACKS or (605) 688-5422. Mon-Fri 9-5 pm.

TheBisonator
11-13-2007, 12:30 AM
I was going to buy GA anyway, but when I went onto the GoJacks website, it gave me no option for purchasing GA tickets.

Is there any chance there will be GA tickets left on Saturday morning at the stadium?? Otherwise, I need to find out a way to buy a GA ducat online.

HerdBot
11-13-2007, 12:35 AM
I was going to buy GA anyway, but when I went onto the GoJacks website, it gave me no option for purchasing GA tickets.

Is there any chance there will be GA tickets left on Saturday morning at the stadium?? Otherwise, I need to find out a way to buy a GA ducat online.

I just tried it and you can order them. It's a goofy website but you first select the quantiy and then you select the seats PL2 and click quantity. They are only $12 each. You can call into the Jacks ticket office but you run the risk of them selling out so I'd suggest doing it now. You may want to cal 231-NDSU too.

Bison4Life302
11-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Someone told me at the SLO game that there will be almost unlimited GA tickets available. They will be standing room only tickets but the stadium has hills around it where people will be standing. Is this right?? Can someone confirm this? they said there could be 17,000 people there with no problem.

HerdBot
11-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Someone told me at the SLO game that there will be almost unlimited GA tickets available. They will be standing room only tickets but the stadium has hills around it where people will be standing. Is this right?? Can someone confirm this? they said there could be 17,000 people there with no problem.

They bring in extra bleachers for the end zone and corners to accomodate more. That doesn't include standing room too. So yes, it's virtually unlimited within reason. I want to see the ENTIRE bleacher side in Green and Yellow!

TheBisonator
11-13-2007, 01:01 AM
I just tried it and you can order them. It's a goofy website but you first select the quantiy and then you select the seats PL2 and click quantity. They are only $12 each. You can call into the Jacks ticket office but you run the risk of them selling out so I'd suggest doing it now. You may want to cal 231-NDSU too.

Thanks!! I found it now!!

I got my ticket!