PDA

View Full Version : Hooligans Tried...

WestDakotaBison
11-12-2007, 03:59 PM
But also failed to get the game on via CSTV. The guys out there were great. They were playing clips from the gopher game and sportscenter highlights while waiting for the game to being. When he found out he wouldn't be able to play the game he was very apologetic and actually made me feel alright about not watching the game. Very well handled Hooligans...oh and by the way, while all of you others were waiting in line to watch the game at bww's, hooligans was empty. They're big supporters of NDSU and said if the game next week is available, it'll be on.

aces1180
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
But also failed to get the game on via CSTV. The guys out there were great. They were playing clips from the gopher game and sportscenter highlights while waiting for the game to being. When he found out he wouldn't be able to play the game he was very apologetic and actually made me feel alright about not watching the game. Very well handled Hooligans...oh and by the way, while all of you others were waiting in line to watch the game at bww's, hooligans was empty. They're big supporters of NDSU and said if the game next week is available, it'll be on.

Good to know...Thanks to Hooligans for another viewing option!

roper1313
11-12-2007, 06:38 PM
I've spoke to the guys a Hooligans and they would love to have the the SDSU game on TV. They actually thought that all bar owners in fargo should poney up some cash to get the Bison on TV. NDSU football has been good for business.

Also, for you live music fan's they usually have some very good bands every Friday and Saturday. Also try the golden sauce on your wings. YUM!!!

skolbrother
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
I've spoke to the guys a Hooligans and they would love to have the the SDSU game on TV. They actually thought that all bar owners in fargo should poney up some cash to get the Bison on TV. NDSU football has been good for business.

Also, for you live music fan's they usually have some very good bands every Friday and Saturday. Also try the golden sauce on your wings. YUM!!!
They all should chip in to defray cost to get them on FSN, I can not imagine they aren't making it back over the pre-game,game, post game festivities.

WestDakotaBison
11-12-2007, 08:16 PM

They do a nice job with UFC fights as well, plus as you have said, they're food is fantastic.

roper1313
11-12-2007, 09:40 PM
They all should chip in to defray cost to get them on FSN, I can not imagine they aren't making it back over the pre-game,game, post game festivities.

That's exactly their thoughts.