PDA

View Full Version : Brookings Weather Forecast

Swany
11-12-2007, 03:29 AM
I am already getting excited about the 4th Battle for the Dakota Marker. And to think, there were some in the media who said this game, rivalry, and trophy would be meaningless. Last year it was for the conference championship. This year it's for not only the conference championship, but for the Bison's first undefeated season since 1990, and a #1 national ranking headed into the off-season!!! My-oh-my!!!

Just checked the forecast. Game day temps are supposed to be in the low 40 degrees, but the sun is supposed to be shining w/o a cloud in the sky, a slight breeze and no rain (or snow)!!!

tjbison
11-12-2007, 01:48 PM
We all know in the Dakotas the forecast means nothing, but I think weather will determine this game

Nice day- Bison Roll
Windy day - Tyler Rolls:p
Ugly day- bunnies prevail, but game runs to the final min.:hide: :banghead:

Sorry but I just think rainy windy and cloudy is something our guys are not used to. SO PRAY FOR A NICE DAY!

bisonmike2
11-12-2007, 02:05 PM
We all know in the Dakotas the forecast means nothing, but I think weather will determine this game

Nice day- Bison Roll

Sorry but I just think rainy windy and cloudy is something our guys are not used to. SO PRAY FOR A NICE DAY!

crappy weather is the ultimate equalizer but I would think our guys are going to be outside practicing the whole week. If the forecast holds true 40-50 degree weather is ideal conditions to play in.

X-Factor
11-12-2007, 02:10 PM

Nice day- Bison Roll

:confused:
I personally wont ever get worked up about rain/wind/etc. Especially with the kind of running game we yave.

It is not like SDSU has seen anything we havn't. Our guys practice outside every day as well and travel to outdoor stadiums just like every other team in the nation.

For Saturday, bad weather will give neither team an advantage.

BlueBisonRock
11-12-2007, 02:16 PM
For Saturday, bad weather will give neither team an advantage.

Agreed! We are talking about the Bison, not the Vikings here.

Tatanka
11-12-2007, 03:32 PM
According to the Weather Underground web site (www.wunderground.com (http://www.wunderground.com)):

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/CASThunderstruck.gif

tcbison
11-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Chance of THUNDER 100% Sweet!

Yo
11-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Agreed! We are talking about the Bison, not the Vikings here.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bisonmike2
11-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Chance of THUNDER 100% Sweet!

Ca-chiga! Cachiga!

/sorry I have a 3 year old that is obsessed with the movie Cars.

KC Bison
11-12-2007, 06:26 PM
I'd bet any amount of money that Roehl is a great mudder if he needs to be.

THEsocalledfan
11-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Reps to Tatanka on that one! Not that he needs them...

BlueBisonRock
11-13-2007, 02:57 AM
I'd bet any amount of money that Roehl is a great mudder if he needs to be.

He has been called worse than that by the defenders who try to stop him.