PDA

View Full Version : Here's to Coach Bohl

skolbrother
11-12-2007, 01:45 AM
I was just on Egriz reading a thread about 3 Griz players being arrested. Police waiting when the bus arrived. Ouch.

Coach Bohl has done a great job of recruiting great kids and emphasizing that playing football for North Dakota State is a privelige and not a right.

skolbrother
11-12-2007, 01:47 AM
Additionally, he helps a little with engineering this never say die attitiude to produce these miracles. Trickle down.

bisonmike2
11-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Additionally, he helps a little with engineering this never say die attitiude to produce these miracles. Trickle down.

did you see in the bohl football show where ndsu is down by 28-23, needing to drive 96 yards to win the game and they show bohl and he pops a piece of gum in his mouth. looking calm and cool on the sideline. unbelievable.

tjbison
11-12-2007, 01:41 PM
did you see in the bohl football show where ndsu is down by 28-23, needing to drive 96 yards to win the game and they show bohl and he pops a piece of gum in his mouth. looking calm and cool on the sideline. unbelievable.

I seen that and thought, TONY DUNGY!!

braveheart
11-12-2007, 02:51 PM
I believe, no I know, that Coach Bohl would be embarrassed by all this adulation. He is just a man just doing the best job he can. Nothing more nothing less. We should be thankful for him and the entire staff. Let's go 85 scholarship football and then we can compensate him and his staff in a way that they do deserve.:nod: :nod: :nod:

Bison101
11-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah! Why aren't we an 85 scholarship school? That would make Craig Bohl and the Bison DOMINATE for years to come! Hopefuly, Bohl stays with the herd. Pray to God that he does.