PDA

View Full Version : We play a Big East team today...

Mr. Burgundy
11-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Anyone care about this? Is is just because we got done playing Florida? This is as big as K-State, Minn or Iowa State....a low end major conference team. We can and will beat this team today, and nobody is talking about it. Lets get some momentum going for this team. I hope we stay out of foul trouble and Saul can rotate the way he wants without being forced into decisions. Good luck Bison!!!!

No_Skill
11-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Anyone planning on doing a game day thread? I'll be keeping tabs on the game.

I'm sure competing with NFL game won't help interest...

Swat_Team10
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Mr. Burgandy...I love your spirit! I agree with rounding up the troops for support, and I have faith in our team. So in my mind if we pull this off...it will be a monster win! Remember this team has not been great on the road...Wins, other then the big ones obviously have not come easy. The others have been nuetral floor wins pretty much and against some week Independants. But still lost to end year at IPFW, Utah Valley....This team has to win on the road to be great. Getting it done tonight vs. a BIG EAST team, strating line up of one SR. and four JR's, plus the travel....big big task!

Good Luck Boys...this will be very big!

bisongirl
11-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Go Bison!!!!!!!!!

BlueKeyAlum
11-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Gametracker is covering it with live stats.

http://www.cstv.com/media/livegame.html

bisonpride2k
11-11-2007, 04:54 PM
I think so many people are so jacked about the football win they forgot about the game this morning as the comback was such a talker.

Gully
11-11-2007, 04:59 PM
anyone listening online? all access shows an active link now, but I'm not getting any audio....hope this isn't like yesterday's webcast of the FB game.

Hansel
11-11-2007, 05:07 PM
anyone listening online? all access shows an active link now, but I'm not getting any audio....hope this isn't like yesterday's webcast of the FB game.

I don't even get an active link through all access

CSTV gametracker shows NDSU is up 2-1 though

westriver bison
11-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Listen here

http://wor710.com/pages/66346.php

Gully
11-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Got it..thanks. Not sure why the NDSU stuff always has to be so difficult.