PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Gully
11-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Obviously Majeski didn't play but may be available for Brookings.

I remember hearing the radio announcers say that Maresh left the game late with an injury...anybody know his status? Any other players get dinged up?

X-Factor
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM
I thought I heard Brown was getting helped off of the field. My best guess is that we are without a few players next saturday.

CaBisonFan
11-11-2007, 03:43 PM
I thought I heard Brown was getting helped off of the field. My best guess is that we are without a few players next saturday.

I thought it was Dallas that got helped off. Might have been Brown too. Things were so crazy by that point that it was hard to concentrate. Whichever it was, it didn't look good. No weight on the leg...none. Looked like a season-ender...possibly a serious knee injury.

I wondered why I wasn't seeing Majeski.

BisonNeil
11-11-2007, 03:47 PM
I thought it was Dallas that got helped off. Might have been Brown too. Things were so crazy by that point that it was hard to concentrate. Whichever it was, it didn't look good. No weight on the leg...none. Looked like a season-ender...possibly a serious knee injury.

I wondered why I wasn't seeing Majeski.

You are right Gordon, it was Dallas that got helped off, and it didn't look good.

We miss Magic man on special teams, no doubt.

We also miss Paschall. Roehl could break through the line, but the LB were very quick and closed the hole very fast. Blincoe got a few yds after getting through the line, but I suscpect Pat would have gotten a lot more.

I did see Matt Anderson playing at the end, so Maresh may have gotten hurt as well.

It was a tough physical game.

94 Bison
11-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Rumor on Dallas is MCL

94 Bison
11-11-2007, 04:08 PM

Thor Brown was helped off early with some type of shoulder or arm injury...no word on him yet

BisonFB
11-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Saturday is going to be a tough game with all of our banged-up players, what's the word on SDSU's health? Equally banged-up I hope.

jimmyjack
11-12-2007, 12:37 AM
SDSU is pretty healthy. There are just a couple of guys who might not be 100 percent.

LB Justin Kubesh was out the second half vs. SUU. My guess: Knowing Justin, he'd play even if you amputated his sore leg.

WR Jaron Harris was out vs. SUU, but it was mainly a precaution. He tweaked an ankle against Central Arkansas.

Other than that (and RB Trevor Hohn who was lost in the first game for the year) the Jacks have been remarkably healthy this year.