PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Bison: Defense, WR's, OLine, Rb's, and Steve Walker

NDSUFan_Sav
11-11-2007, 09:54 AM
I want to thank the Bison team as a whole!!!

Yes, Walker came clutch with 342 yds on 14 completions. You also have to give credit to the WR's to beating the Poly Def. and making it happen for Walker to find them. Also, the OLine struggled early but still have to give them credit for hanging in there. Among all these and Walkers calm last minute drive...The defense sticks out to me quite a bit. With Cal Poly walking over our defense at beginning of game and time running out for our Bison to make this comeback, our Defense stepped up and made some HUGE HUGE HUGE stops. If they would of gave up 1 or 2 more first downs we wouldn't of had a shot at winning the game.

All in all...thank you Bison players...I never gave up my hope with you guys!

BisonFB
11-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Well said...this team is great because they play for eachother...Steve Walker would be the first to say this would not have been a win without the combined effort of all involved...both sides of the ball, every position, special teams, the coaches and the sideline.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-11-2007, 06:33 PM
I felt i didn't need to mention the coaches even though i should have...but the coaches are a given. I am very very proud of the outcome. I also purchased my SD tickets last night...

ndsubison1
11-11-2007, 07:00 PM
I want to thank the Bison team as a whole!!!

Yes, Walker came clutch with 342 yds on 14 completions. You also have to give credit to the WR's to beating the Poly Def. and making it happen for Walker to find them. Also, the OLine struggled early but still have to give them credit for hanging in there. Among all these and Walkers calm last minute drive...The defense sticks out to me quite a bit. With Cal Poly walking over our defense at beginning of game and time running out for our Bison to make this comeback, our Defense stepped up and made some HUGE HUGE HUGE stops. If they would of gave up 1 or 2 more first downs we wouldn't of had a shot at winning the game.

All in all...thank you Bison players...I never gave up my hope with you guys!

You forgot someone, Shawn Bibeau, also if it weren't for him we don't win either...

THEsocalledfan
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
You forgot someone, Shawn Bibeau, also if it weren't for him we don't win either...

AND you forgot to thank Steve Walker's mom and dad. If things hadn't happened that night, NDSU would not have won yesterday.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-11-2007, 07:44 PM
HAHAHAHA....that's a good one!!! Props to you!