PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Stadium

BisManBison
11-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Just wanted to thank the Stadium for trying to show us the Bison game tonight! Even though it didn't work out cuz of the lame @$$e$ at CSTV, we still appreciate your efforts. And thank you to all the Bison fans that showed up. Wow, huh?

No_Skill
11-11-2007, 02:48 PM
I had a blast. Stadium did their best to get the game up and running (hard to do when the problem is on the other end:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ). It was still fun to listen to the game with everyone and celebrate together.

SEE YOU IN BROOKINGS!!!

Pedal to the metal! :D

BisBison
11-11-2007, 03:03 PM
How was the crowd at the Stadium? I was listening to the game at home with the kids and the high school games on the TV (muted). I had tried to get the webcast but we all know that story:banghead: :banghead: :ranting: :ranting: Those a-holes better give me my $$ back too. Well now to watch the coaches show and plan the trip to Brookings.

BisManBison
11-11-2007, 04:23 PM
How was the crowd at the Stadium? I was listening to the game at home with the kids and the high school games on the TV (muted). I had tried to get the webcast but we all know that story:banghead: :banghead: :ranting: :ranting: Those a-holes better give me my $$ back too. Well now to watch the coaches show and plan the trip to Brookings.

I'd say there were about 20 or so Bison fans that showed up to watch the game. Pretty much everyone stayed to listen to the game...pretty quiet until the end. See you in Brookings!

aces1180
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM
I'd say there were about 20 or so Bison fans that showed up to watch the game. Pretty much everyone stayed to listen to the game...pretty quiet until the end. See you in Brookings!

My parents were at the Stadium and said they had a blast, even though CSTV screwed everyone (including me).

Bison bison
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Even (especially?) when things go wrong, good customer service is always appreciated.

onbison09
11-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Has anyone had any success emailing them? I've emailed them 3 times and gotten no response.

bisonpride2k
11-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I emailed them around half time last night and got a reply around 10am that said we are sorry for the technical dificulties. You will be refunded for your purchase. I forwarded them my confirmation email of purchase with a note atatched wondering about a refund.

NWNDBison
11-11-2007, 10:17 PM
I got the following response this morning:

---------------------------------

Thank you for your inquiry,

I have issued a refund for this charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Desire W.
CSTV Customer Support

----------------------------------

I'm keeping this e-mail until I can confirm it's off my credit card.

onbison09
11-11-2007, 11:12 PM
I suppose (hope) they have a lot of emails and are just getting to me.

aces1180
11-11-2007, 11:44 PM
I got the following response this morning:

---------------------------------

Thank you for your inquiry,

I have issued a refund for this charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Desire W.
CSTV Customer Support

----------------------------------

I'm keeping this e-mail until I can confirm it's off my credit card.

I got the EXACT same email as well.