PDA

View Full Version : Sme Network Playoff Coverage

SMEnetwork
11-08-2007, 03:35 AM
Date: November 7, 2007

SME NETWORK OBTAINS THE BROADCAST RIGHTS TO THE 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
Sports Media Entertainment Network Announces Playoff Coverage

Melville, NY – Today the SME Network has announced a plan to expand its broadcast coverage for the upcoming 2007 playoffs. Part of the coverage will include the broadcast rights to the NCAA Division I National Championship Game for at least one of the two semi-final games.

Along with live game broadcasts, the SME Network will also run full day, in studio coverage throughout the first two rounds of the FCS Playoffs. This coverage will include live game updates from reporters at the game, along with opportunities for fans to call-in and be apart of the show.

The SME Network would also like to thank the NCAA, all of the FCS Conferences, and all of the schools from around the country for their help and support. The SME Network continues to grow each week. To date, the SME Network website has had over 125,000 hits in only 10 weeks. We have seen an increased interest in sponsorship and most importantly, we have received fan support from all over the country.

A complete list of games and show dates/times will be listed on the SME Network website at www.smebroadcasting.com (http://www.smebroadcasting.com) when they are finalized. Please continue to check back for more information.

Other Notes
Archives of tonight’s show are now available in our football section on the website. For the ninth time in 11 weeks, our listening audience has increased and for the 10th time in 11 weeks, hits on our website has increased.

NDFAN2
11-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Which game? This weekend's game against Cal-Poly?

Or Next weekend's game against SDSU?

SMEnetwork
11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
For now it is this years playoffs. Next year we are adding regular season games.

NDFAN2
11-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes, I know. The Bison Playoff for this year are the next two games. That's all we have left to play. Therefore, it was my little joke that these two remaining games are the only "playoffs" that we'll have.

And, BTW, both these teams have the potential to knock NDSU off the #1 pertch.

(I guess there will be no rep points for me if I have to explain my own jokes.)