PDA

View Full Version : Florida on TV......

Mr. Burgundy
11-07-2007, 11:46 PM
After some good discussions I convinced the Oxbow Country Club bar and grille to host the party. They have Mid Con and will have two for one beers during the game.
7PM Oxbow Country Club. 10 miles south of Fargo on 81 (South University Drive). I will be there. Alot of Bisonville regulars will be at Cal Poly, but I am sure we will have a full house at Oxbow for this event. Go Bison.

Mr. Burgundy

roadwarrior
11-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Have one for me Mr B.!

Mr. Burgundy
11-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Road....there are two for ones....fine, I will just have one.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Have one for me Mr B.!

Road I will have a couple for you :) :nod: :nod:

bisonhusker
11-08-2007, 08:14 PM
This is open to the public.

onbison09
11-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Can anyone explain to me if Direc TV will have the game on? It shows a hockey game right now. Hopefully it will be on an alternate. But if it's not it's probably for the best since I have missed every big Bison men's basketball victory.

Hansel
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Can anyone explain to me if Direc TV will have the game on? It shows a hockey game right now. Hopefully it will be on an alternate. But if it's not it's probably for the best since I have missed every big Bison men's basketball victory.

Dish Network is showing hockey for FSN-Florida at that time as well- on Dish they list the game as on an alternate channel- but it is blocked out, I am guessing because the game is part of the ESPN fullcourt package. I am wondering myself whether to watch the game at a bar which has ESPN fullcourt or to turn off my cellphone and wait and watch the game tape delayed on FSN North

Hammerhead
11-09-2007, 01:32 AM
The DirecTV Web site doesn't list the game, but the program guide has it on ch. 665 and tape-delayed on FSN North later that evening.