PDA

View Full Version : Inger Hodgson, Georgia Popovici --??

BlueKeyAlum
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
During Monday night's exhibition game, all Bison were accounted for (the 12 who played, Samuelson who is out for the season, and Lemnus --who sat out the game according to the Forum) -- except for Hodgson and Popovici. Are they still with the team?

GOBISON hasn't updated the website since July which means no bios for the incoming frosh and no updated status as to the rest of the roster. Was hoping these would be up by the start of the season.

Bison bison
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
I was wondering about Inger myself........

BlueKeyAlum
11-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Especially Inger....she is supposed to be Giordat's replacement in the future at the point. If she isn't on the team, it will be interesting to see who backs up Giordat this season. I think next year's verbal, Birkel is a point as well.

Did anyone see these kids on the bench in street clothes?

roadwarrior
11-07-2007, 03:37 PM
There was a free roster sheet handed out at the game, and of course I did not keep it. But I remember Popovici's name on there for sure.

02Bison
11-07-2007, 09:57 PM
They're both still listed on Gobison's roster.

Buck0
11-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Both Inger and Georgia were dressed and on the bench. Wondering if they are in the "Dog House" ??

imabison
11-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Both Inger and Georgia were dressed and on the bench. Wondering if they are in the "Dog House" ??
I was certain that Inger was on the bench. Curious also as to why she did not play.

BlueKeyAlum
11-08-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm really interested in seeing how much Hodgson contributes to this year's team. After Giordat's departure, Hodgson's contributions at the point will be crucial for the success of the team. I think a lot of the other components are in place or developing (especially with three more years of Ashley Samuelson). But we'll need a capable point to keep it all together.