PDA

View Full Version : Ill State Fan

Bison"FANatic"
11-05-2007, 12:41 PM
I was talking to one of the fathers of a Ill State father on the way into the game and he was very nice and very respectful. Then I went and walked around a little and then got in line to get some food and he walks up to me. It was his first time in the Fargodome and he was in awe. He couldn't believe we play in such a nice facility and have Famous Daves and other concessions at the game. He thought it was just awesome and said it looks like it is going to be a great game day atmosphere. I told him to just waite and see this place will get rocking and loud.

Remember to be happy with the facilities and game day atmosphere that we have as they are not the norm in my opinion. We are very lucky!!!!

BisBison
11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Rep points to you FANatic. It's good to be reminded how lucky we are, rather than bitching about how things should be in a perfect universe.

Bison Dan
11-05-2007, 01:00 PM
I was talking to one of the fathers of a Ill State father on the way into the game and he was very nice and very respectful. Then I went and walked around a little and then got in line to get some food and he walks up to me. It was his first time in the Fargodome and he was in awe. He couldn't believe we play in such a nice facility and have Famous Daves and other concessions at the game. He thought it was just awesome and said it looks like it is going to be a great game day atmosphere. I told him to just waite and see this place will get rocking and loud.

Remember to be happy with the facilities and game day atmosphere that we have as they are not the norm in my opinion. We are very lucky!!!!

Did you talk with him after the game?

Bison"FANatic"
11-05-2007, 02:07 PM
I didn't see him I am guessing he headed down to the locker room or something. We were on the opposite side as the opposing section.

CaBisonFan
11-05-2007, 02:56 PM

I've been to ISU's stadium on a marching band trip...as a director. It's right in the middle of the campus. Normal, ILL is a pretty decent city from what I remember. Pretty nice setting actually. But it ain't the Fargodome by any stretch.

Good post.

onbison09
11-05-2007, 10:27 PM
It aint the FFD cuz it's NORMAL, Illinois. Bad joke attempt of the day. The FFD is an UNBELIEVABLE facility for an FCS team. Watching the playoffs last year there was very few facilities that even came close. The only one I thought that MIGHT be nicer is Montana's stadium.