PDA

View Full Version : Proud To Be Bison

DIGRAPPLER
11-05-2007, 01:04 AM
I just wanted to start a thread and keep the Bison Pride going for our next game!!! The season is not over, we have a very tough Cal Poly game next week and SD State after that.

We should be really proud as Bison fans to have supported our guys so well at home. A perfect home record and the best average attendance ever! I think at times on this board we lose site of the big picture. We complain about music and jumbo tron stuff, the guy with the long hair on the field, the band, the announcer etc. I am not saying it is all perfect, but hey, what is! Oh, I forgot, OUR RECORD!!! Ha!

My son and I have enjoyed every game this year and wanted to say thanks to our fellow Bison Fans!!

onbison09
11-05-2007, 01:13 AM
I do agree some people get to wrapped up in the small stuff but seriously does anyone know who the guy on the field is?
Go Bison!!!!

NDSUFREAK
11-05-2007, 01:57 AM
yeah, geez, it almost seems like the season was over with that last game...but it was the last HOME game. we've got 2 more to go baby

Bisonguy
11-05-2007, 02:08 AM
I do agree some people get to wrapped up in the small stuff but seriously does anyone know who the guy on the field is?
Go Bison!!!!

If it's the guy who had his face painted, I believe he's with the cheer teams.