PDA

View Full Version : Paint

tjbison
11-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Just wondering if the City owns the FargoDome, can or will NDSU be able to Paint the Gateway Emblem on the field? Afterall the do have the endzones painted, I like the teams that display the conference logo on their fields.

sambini
11-06-2007, 03:15 AM
Great idea I hope it happens.

BigBison
11-06-2007, 04:38 AM
Yup thats a good idea, I also dont like how big they paint FARGODOME on the turf, its to big. But its not a big deal, just a petty thing.

markerman
11-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Yup thats a good idea, I also dont like how big they paint FARGODOME on the turf, its to big. But its not a big deal, just a petty thing.

The Fargodome logo, along with the yard markings and lines, are actually white thread, not painted. That's why they are so much more pronounced than the NDSU logos.

That being said, I would love to see a Gateway logo along opposite sidelines perhaps on the 20 yard line.

Hammersmith
11-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Of course, we may want to wait until we know whether we're joining the Gateway Football Conference or becoming a football affiliate of the Missouri Valley Conference.

tjbison
11-06-2007, 11:36 PM
Of course, we may want to wait until we know whether we're joining the Gateway Football Conference or becoming a football affiliate of the Missouri Valley Conference.

Very good point, I started that thread after this one sorry!:banghead: