PDA

View Full Version : We get the whole timeout audio...kind of funny.

CaBisonFan
11-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Phil Hansen and co. are really putting on a show today. Don't get me wrong...I like listening to these guys...but it's funny, and a little embarrassing to hear all of their conversations during the timeouts.

Comments about Phil not standing up while the band plays the school song...comments about not wanting Notre Dame to win...etc.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of these guys before they say something that they'll 'really' regret?

onbison09
11-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Thanfully they didn't pull a Bert. It was really funny to hear Scotty humming. Giving Phil sh** about not standing during "On Bison".

CaBisonFan
11-04-2007, 03:15 AM
Thanfully they didn't pull a Bert. It was really funny to hear Scotty humming. Giving Phil sh** about not standing during "On Bison".

Yeah...and the whistling was great. You're right about not pulling a Bert. It could have been a whole lot worse.

aces1180
11-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Phil Hansen and co. are really putting on a show today. Don't get me wrong...I like listening to these guys...but it's funny, and a little embarrassing to hear all of their conversations during the timeouts.

Comments about Phil not standing up while the band plays the school song...comments about not wanting Notre Dame to win...etc.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of these guys before they say something that they'll 'really' regret?

Football commentators need add some color to their broadcasts. If not, games would be so boring nobody would listen. I applaude Scotty and Phil for their banter.