PDA

View Full Version : Yellow!!!

tjbison
11-03-2007, 04:26 PM
WEAR YELLOW!!!!! I would love to see the day the FFD is 85-100% YELLOW for the home games. Student section has been great, and it looks awsome in the pics and videos. GO BISON!!

Swaghook
11-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Is there any other color to wear on game day?

Tatanka
11-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Nope .

tjbison
11-03-2007, 04:30 PM
I know I know, but still LOTS of NON-YELLOW:mad: . can we make a donation to hand out some cheep yellows at the door:p

Tatanka
11-03-2007, 04:31 PM
perhaps mandatory penny jerseys for the non-believers?

Civil06
11-03-2007, 05:06 PM
The most important thing is to look at every section and not see any blue. Then we can work on only seeing yellow.

HooliganBison
11-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Yellow was the minority this week besides the student section. I'm not sure what the problem is with people not wanting to wear yellow. I'm not sure if people are embarassed because they would have to wear the same yellow shirt to every game. I wore the same yellow shirt to everygame (of course washed between games). Save the green shirts to wear around town during the week.

tjbison
11-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Yellow was the minority this week besides the student section. I'm not sure what the problem is with people not wanting to wear yellow. I'm not sure if people are embarassed because they would have to wear the same yellow shirt to every game. I wore the same yellow shirt to everygame (of course washed between games). Save the green shirts to wear around town during the week.

AMEN!!!! I and the 3 other SEASON TICKETS holders were the only YELLOWS!! in 10 rows!! and everybody in those rows just sat like they were at the OPERA not a college football game. I was so hoping for the Final game for the seniors and the TV cameras people would have finally caught on.

90BISON
11-04-2007, 06:34 PM
WEAR YELLOW!!!!! I would love to see the day the FFD is 85-100% YELLOW for the home games. Student section has been great, and it looks awsome in the pics and videos. GO BISON!!

As long as the pics and video were shot before the middle of the 3rd quarter, because in a strange twist to the visible light spectrum most of the yellow in the student section seems to turn a strange shade of blue from the top down:D

Bisonguy
11-04-2007, 07:45 PM
As long as the pics and video were shot before the middle of the 3rd quarter, because in a strange twist to the visible light spectrum most of the yellow in the student section seems to turn a strange shade of blue from the top down:D

Yeah, that happened all over the Fargodome yesterday.

90BISON
11-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah, that happened all over the Fargodome yesterday.

Yea, it kind of did unfortunately. I gotta get season tickets next year! We were in GA above and to the left of the band. Most of the people around us never got up for anything.:banghead:

tjbison
11-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Yea, it kind of did unfortunately. I gotta get season tickets next year! We were in GA above and to the left of the band. Most of the people around us never got up for anything.:banghead:

Yes you do, but it doesn't mean people will cheer around you!

90BISON
11-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Yes you do, but it doesn't mean people will cheer around you!

Been to every home game this year except SUU, but where we were sitting for ISU was probably the worst as far as cheering yet. We were in the Thunderzone for a couple and had somebody else's season tickets around the 50 halfway up for the SHSU game, and none of those even compared for lack of cheering of surrounding fans. Haven't personally been a student for going on 20 yrs quickly, but the more students the better. They can kind of encite everyone else. I wish we could get 5000+ there, just gotta get them to stay past halftime.:confused:

tjbison
11-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Been to every home game this year except SUU, but where we were sitting for ISU was probably the worst as far as cheering yet. We were in the Thunderzone for a couple and had somebody else's season tickets around the 50 halfway up for the SHSU game, and none of those even compared for lack of cheering of surrounding fans. Haven't personally been a student for going on 20 yrs quickly, but the more students the better. They can kind of encite everyone else. I wish we could get 5000+ there, just gotta get them to stay past halftime.:confused:

I couldn't agree with you more:nod:

GFBison
11-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Like my son said as the people by us started leaving early. Dad, I'm glad we got the tickets that are good for FOUR quarters!

NDSUFREAK
11-05-2007, 04:15 AM
student section in weird with how they go to games....

extremerouge
11-05-2007, 04:20 AM
Like my son said as the people by us started leaving early. Dad, I'm glad we got the tickets that are good for FOUR quarters!
now thats a clever kid!

90BISON
11-05-2007, 03:22 PM

Priceless. Out of the mouths of babes. Gotta love a kid who knows subtle sarcasm.:)

BigBison
11-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Most students were actually wearing yellow under their sweaters and jackets. The student section would of been full of yellow if it was warm outside and kids could go to the game with just t-shirts on. Maybe what we need is a coat check for the students, most students dont want to leave their jacket on the floor of the FFD.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-07-2007, 05:51 AM

BLOWOUT....need to start the drinking early.....even tho i stayed the entire game....but can't blame them, they're getting their priorities straight.:nod:

NDSUFan_Sav
11-07-2007, 05:54 AM
I couldn't agree with you more:nod:

clone a bunch of me and you'll have a lot of loud students til the end of the game whether its a blow out our not!!!:) :) :)