PDA

View Full Version : The Redbirds have landed in Fargo

BigBison
11-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Theres a big black semi with ILLINOIS STATE wrote on the side of the trailer parked at the holiday inn on 13th ave. I was actually right behind it when it rolled into Fargo, seeing this got me FIRED UP for the game!!! I also saw two of there coach's at the Outdoorsman by Hornbachers shopping.

BisonBrewer
11-03-2007, 01:19 AM
I met a few of their fans at a local watering hole after work tonight and welcomed them to Fargo. They indicated that they were glad to be here and that the addition of NDSU has made the Gateway even stronger! Without a doubt, it is now the BEST FCS conference in the country.

They also told me to be prepared for 2008 because it is difficult to survive a season in the Gateway. Every game is a struggle and "on any given Saturday ANY team can sneak up and bite you in the ass"!

It should be fun in another sold out Fargodome tomorrow.

Welcome to town Redbirds!

TheBisonator
11-03-2007, 02:17 AM
I met a few of their fans at a local watering hole after work tonight and welcomed them to Fargo. They indicated that they were glad to be here and that the addition of NDSU has made the Gateway even stronger! Without a doubt, it is now the BEST FCS conference in the country.

They also told me to be prepared for 2008 because it is difficult to survive a season in the Gateway. Every game is a struggle and "on any given Saturday ANY team can sneak up and bite you in the ass"!

It should be fun in another sold out Fargodome tomorrow.

Welcome to town Redbirds!

I expect most of our Gateway games next year to come down to the final drive.

tjbison
11-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Can't wait till the Gateway Schedule!!! Loved the GWFC but I still believe this is the one we belong in!!:nod:

EagleBison
11-03-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm on my way out the door to do some Redbird watching in Fargo.

Hail the Bison!

99Bison
11-03-2007, 03:01 PM
with there tails up in the air,

Tatanka
11-03-2007, 03:08 PM
University, university...

Bisonguy
11-03-2007, 03:39 PM
you can....

02Bison
11-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Admire whats under there as Tyler Roehl runs you over on his way to the endzone for another Bison Touchdown!

Tatanka
11-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Admire whats under there as Tyler Roehl runs you over on his way to the endzone for another Bison Touchdown!
:uhyeah:Um, OK, but, uh... yeah. OK. :hide: :innocent:

:D :D :D

Swaghook
11-03-2007, 04:44 PM
:uhyeah:Um, OK, but, uh... yeah. OK. :hide: :innocent:

:D :D :D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TransAmBison
11-04-2007, 02:02 AM
I guess you could "admire what's under there" if that's what floats your boat...:confused: :( :D

met1990
11-04-2007, 04:20 AM
The ISU SID said that they kept checking the NDSU/Minnesota stat tracker during that game. He was wondering how NDSU's running back could have 200+ yards on so few carries. After watching Roehl in person, he said he could understand how.

walknroehl
11-04-2007, 01:14 PM
The ISU SID said that they kept checking the NDSU/Minnesota stat tracker during that game. He was wondering how NDSU's running back could have 200+ yards on so few carries. After watching Roehl in person, he said he could understand how.

Just think how fortunate we are that we get a whole nother year to watch him. I have a feeling this kid will be known to the nation by the end of next year. I'm not just talking Bison Nation either.