PDA

View Full Version : Potential Future Coach?

bisonhusker
11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
I have been following him for a couple years. I wonder how close he is with his brother. He is obviously getting some great experience at the highest level, even though Nebraska is brutal this year. You can't get the experience like that just anywhere. I hope we keep him on the radar.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=2&SPID=22&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=264620&Q_SEASON=2007

I hope that works.

It is Heckendorf's older brother if the post didn't work, he is a GA at Nebraska.

onbison09
11-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the info.

bisonhusker
12-03-2007, 03:52 PM
I thought I would bump this post, as I am guessing that Heck's brother will be done as a GA at Nebraska, as I am almost positive that Bo Pelini will bring in his own staff. Sounds like Scott Frost and Mike Minter may be the future GA's at Nebraska....fairly impressive if you ask me. I would love Heck to come back to NDSU as a coach. The seasoning he has received in Lincoln is pretty impressive for a young coach. But, I hope we don't lose anyone. If we do....I hope this guy is on the radar.

aces1180
12-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I thought I would bump this post, as I am guessing that Heck's brother will be done as a GA at Nebraska, as I am almost positive that Bo Pelini will bring in his own staff. Sounds like Scott Frost and Mike Minter may be the future GA's at Nebraska....fairly impressive if you ask me. I would love Heck to come back to NDSU as a coach. The seasoning he has received in Lincoln is pretty impressive for a young coach. But, I hope we don't lose anyone. If we do....I hope this guy is on the radar.

Keith has never been at NDSU, so he can't come back to coach ;)...He is a St. Cloud State grad.