PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Exhibition game tonight!

roadwarrior
11-02-2007, 02:02 PM
MSUM is on the court tonight at 7pm at the BSA. Come and see how Freddy Coleman plays!

Boy
11-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Can a guy reasonably expect to show up and get a couple of tickets? Wife said she would be willing to go.

Trim
11-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Can a guy reasonably expect to show up and get a couple of tickets? Wife said she would be willing to go.

You will have no problem purchasing tickets for tonight's game at the door.

Boy
11-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Cool. I also called the ticket office and they told me the same thing, however; if we want to go to the Co St game, they said to get them tonight if possible.

bisonhusker
11-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Seriously, if you don't have season tickets yet, it is probably the best value around. Check into it, you will be shocked. I hope we have some support tonight for a "rivalry" game. I remember one of the best games ever, it had to be middle 90's over at MSU...we lost, it was unreal. The energy in the gym was amazing. I think Brett Beason had about 50 or something. unstoppable....just like Winks will be tonight. get out and root on the Bison.

SirHinn
11-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Seriously, if you don't have season tickets yet, it is probably the best value around. Check into it, you will be shocked. I hope we have some support tonight for a "rivalry" game. I remember one of the best games ever, it had to be middle 90's over at MSU...we lost, it was unreal. The energy in the gym was amazing. I think Brett Beason had about 50 or something. unstoppable....just like Winks will be tonight. get out and root on the Bison.

Weren't those games actually non conferene games instead of exhibition games though? I'd call it a rivalry game as much as you'd call the Dragon Bison football game several years ago. Entertaining yes, but the Dragons have to play perfect to even make it close.

tcbison
11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Is audio available online?

fargocyclone
11-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Is audio available online?

Some games are available here:

http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ThunderRadio/sports/

but this one doesn't seem to be on...:ranting:

Schemer
11-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Weren't those games actually non conferene games instead of exhibition games though? I'd call it a rivalry game as much as you'd call the Dragon Bison football game several years ago. Entertaining yes, but the Dragons have to play perfect to even make it close.

Without looking - wasn't the 2001 football game vs. MSU final score 80-0, NDSU?

02Bison
11-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Without looking - wasn't the 2001 football game vs. MSU final score 80-0, NDSU?

I believe so...THe first game was 72-10 and the next year the score was 80-0...they then decided to call off the series for obvious reasons.

NDSUstudent
11-03-2007, 02:45 AM
Pretty boring game tonight. Bison got up big in the 2nd half and pretty much coasted to a 79-66 win. Subs played a lot, probably half of the game. Tveidt looked a little better tonight, probably had 11 and 7, Luc also looked better. Not a lot of points but he seemed to be moving around pretty good. Had a nice dunk.

Still need one of the big guys to pick things up in the post but after that this team should be in good shape as long as Woody is healthy. Lots of depth and some good potential in the young guys.

Also nice crowd there, little over 2100 which isn't bad for a game against a DII team.

bisonpride2k
11-03-2007, 03:39 AM

I remember Denver Tenbroek's comming out party as a Freshman over at Nemzek where he and Jason Retzlaff took turns draining 3's in a close win. Great game.

99Bison
11-03-2007, 09:19 AM
A couple thoughts based on tonight... Carlson looks like he is going to be the real deal. Not sold on Tveit yet at all, especially not at the 4... doesn't seem nearly big enough to pull it off. Coleman is looking promising tonight. Pennick was fine. The obvious Winks and Nelson were good.

Mr. Burgundy
11-03-2007, 02:08 PM
I hate to say "trust me" but I am going to say TRUST ME on Twiedt. He is so talented. I know....I said the same thing about Josh Vaughn, who hasn't panned out as of yet, but Twiedt is so athletic and gifted. His shot isn't falling, but he is missing some easy shots. If a couple of those shots fall last night, we are raving at his stat line. WHile he isn't a replacement to Dre, he does bring some things to the floor that Dre didn't. We will have an athletic team that will provide some matchup problems. Give this kid a chance....remember, he is a redshirt freshman. Carlson is the real deal, I still wish he would redshirt!!!! Hey....If Steve Walker didn't redshirt, he wouldn't be playing today!!! Go Bison.

99Bison
11-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I said yet :), jury still out.

More of a 3 guy seems pluasible until he bulks up quite a bit...

Mr. Burgundy
11-03-2007, 02:25 PM
I agree, that is definately fair. He is going to be a huge part of "small ball."