PDA

View Full Version : Mental Toughness

CaBisonFan
11-01-2007, 04:03 PM
A lot of teams would be folding up their attitude right now...kind of like App. State has done. After the win at Minnesota it would have been normal to have a letdown. I'm sure that this team has mental toughness. It's a part of their trademark. Last year really proved it, after 6 road games they came out shining.

I believe that this year is more difficult. The challenges of the next three weeks will determine the true greatness of this team. There's no playoffs, so these are the playoff games. We're #1 or 2 in the polls. We're a target.

As fans, we 'have to' show our mental toughness. It's not time to get calm or quiet. Now is when the noise 'must' go up.

I'll be seeing some of you at Cal Poly. I'm going to make a sign with 'CaBisonFan' to hold up once in awhile. I'd like it if you'd introduce yourself if you see me. If you feel like punching me, I probably wouldn't blame you for some of the opinions and screwups that I've written here. But my heart is in the right place...with the Bison.

I don't see a letdown...but I 'do' see a need for Bison fans to descend upon Brookings like you did at Minnesota. You need to take over Brookings for a day. I predicted 11-0 this season, and that the toughest game will be in Brookings. I stand by it. The Bison are going to need our help in Brookings. If I can afford it, I'm going to fly up to the game. That's my old teaching stomping grounds. It's home to my kids. Stick it to SDSU and Brookings...please? Brookings (the city) has a little bit of an attitude. It needs to be knocked down with great fan support. Show Brookings what real Bison fans are like.

If we can win this weekend and at Cal Poly...our real super bowl is in Brookings.

roadwarrior
11-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm going to make a sign with 'CaBisonFan' to hold up once in awhile.

I will say hello! Are you going to the Alumni Assn's pregame party?

onbison09
11-01-2007, 11:41 PM
What the hell happened to App State?

heckler
11-01-2007, 11:59 PM
I know they have had lots of injuries including their star QB.

NDSUFREAK
11-02-2007, 12:01 AM
it doesn't matter what happened to App State. All that matters is us righ tnow and going undefeated. ALL MENTAL IS RIGHT. I will be in the NDSU locker room before kick off talking to Coach Bohl and Co. and will definitely show him how much we appreciate this team and we all will join in come saturday!!!!! NOISE!!!!!!!!!

bisoneer
11-02-2007, 12:51 AM
our guys really have it this year and thats a credit to not only them but the coaching staff as well

CaBisonFan
11-02-2007, 03:28 AM
I will say hello! Are you going to the Alumni Assn's pregame party?

Where is it at?

CaBisonFan
11-02-2007, 03:29 AM

I didn't know about the injuries...so that would explain a lot. But also, I think that the Michigan game was a mental peak for them. If they can get some of their players back from injuries, maybe they'll make another playoff run.