PDA

View Full Version : Upset About Anything? Rant Here

SMEnetwork
10-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey fans! SME Network will be giving all fans the opportunity to rant about any FCS topic they would like. Give a call during our 6:00 hour and we will give you thirty seconds of uninterrupted rant time to plead your case about any topic. Are you upset with one of our hosts? Upset about the Big Sky vs. CAA controversy? NDSU Sould be in the Playoffs or just Mad about really bad trick-or-treat candy? CALL US.

1-877-SME NET 1 is the number to call.

The listener with the best rant will win a $25 Visa Gift Card, an SME Network Prize Pack, and tickets to a game (if available).

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. Make sure to spread the word around the FCS World and tell all of your friends.

We know that we have run out of time on our shows and many e-mails have not been read live. Give us a call to ensure your comments are made.

www.smebroadcasting.com (http://www.smebroadcasting.com)

heckler
10-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Give this number to UND fans yet? Or do you wait until next year?

onbison09
11-01-2007, 01:49 AM
I'M UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING SPANISH 3 SUCKS. lol. JK. Trucks fans will be all over that.

UTH
11-01-2007, 02:00 AM
I'M UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING SPANISH 3 SUCKS. lol. JK. Trucks fans will be all over that.

Tienes que estudir noruego en Concordia - mas facil y interesante.

TransAmBison
11-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Mas cerveza por favor. donde esta el bano?

This concludes what I learned in my spanish class in high school. Any questions?

UTH
11-01-2007, 03:11 AM
Donde esta aqui?

UTH
11-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Mi casa es su coche.

BlueBisonRock
11-01-2007, 04:18 AM
Mi casa es su coche.

Please use a language I can understand.... Like German or corpspeak.

UTH
11-01-2007, 04:51 AM
Please use a language I can understand.... Like German or corpspeak.

Vær så god, bruk et språk at jeg kan forstå... som tysk eller corpstal.

BlueBisonRock
11-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Vær så god, bruk et språk at jeg kan forstå... som tysk eller corpstal.

Meg Bestemoren var Norsk. Der hvor er Sleip Vic når du nød seg?

braveheart
11-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Meg Bestemoren var Norsk. Der hvor er Sleip Vic når du nød seg?Besorgen Sie mir bitte ein Taxi.:) :) :)

NDFAN2
11-01-2007, 01:04 PM
I suppose complaining about not enough SME girls at NDSU tailgating events doesn't count.

imabison
11-01-2007, 04:08 PM
I suppose complaining about not enough SME girls at NDSU tailgating events doesn't count.
I saw them a few games ago, but not since. Have they been there?

CarringtonBison
11-01-2007, 05:45 PM
hatw het eckh rea ouy alkingt bouta ?

aces1180
11-01-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm not necessarily upset, but I don't understand the allure of hunting compared to Bison football.

I have never hunted in my life, but I do support it and this is not a cheap shot or slam. However, can't people wait until Sunday?

I might have asked this before, but I can't remember. Like I said, I am pretty green when it comes to matters of the hunt.

SDbison
11-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I saw them a few games ago, but not since. Have they been there?
The SME Girls were at the first 3 games but for some reason did not see them at the SUU game. They are supposed to be at the Illinois State game.

UTH
11-01-2007, 06:12 PM
hatw het eckh rea ouy alkingt bouta ?

Ја мислим, да ми говоримо о Бајзонску футболлу. СМЕ је опросио о том, што ми не волимо. Онбизон09 не воли испански језик. Ја такође не волим испански. Баба у БлуБајзонРока је била норвежка. Брејвхарт хоче такси. НДФАН2 воли девојке из СМЕ (ја такође!). Где су они ушли?

lakesbison
11-01-2007, 06:21 PM
BUFFALO JR needs to stop the public harrassment.. theres my rant.

aces1180
11-01-2007, 06:22 PM
BUFFALO JR needs to stop the public harrassment.. theres my rant.

What did he say now?

56BISON73
11-02-2007, 03:16 AM
I'm not necessarily upset, but I don't understand the allure of hunting compared to Bison football.

I have never hunted in my life, but I do support it and this is not a cheap shot or slam. However, can't people wait until Sunday?

I might have asked this before, but I can't remember. Like I said, I am pretty green when it comes to matters of the hunt.

For many families its a tradition. Those that have moved away all come home. Friends from far and near get together just like many do at tailgating. Deer season only lasts a short time. Football season lasts 3 months or longer.
Also there is the allure of opening day. The majority of deer are taken over the first weekend. When deer are pressured real hard they can become nocturnal.
If you arent a hunter and have never hunted its very hard to explain. And mear words couldnt describe it. But if you are a hunter you understand and no explaination is necessary. PL

aces1180
11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
For many families its a tradition. Those that have moved away all come home. Friends from far and near get together just like many do at tailgating. Deer season only lasts a short time. Football season lasts 3 months or longer.
Also there is the allure of opening day. The majority of deer are taken over the first weekend. When deer are pressured real hard they can become nocturnal.
If you arent a hunter and have never hunted its very hard to explain. And mear words couldnt describe it. But if you are a hunter you understand and no explaination is necessary. PL

I appreciate the explanation...Tradition makes sense to me...In my family, it was spending Saturday's in the backyard listening to Ed Schultz describe Herd games on the radio.

bisongirl
11-02-2007, 01:28 PM

Great explanation! Although I no longer hunt, I did at one point. It is a gathering of friends and family and it is tradition. Although it is now tradition for me to spend my Saturdays focused on Bison Football, I do understand how some feel about hunting.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
11-02-2007, 01:57 PM

This is just one of many reasons why NDSU will never be able to sellout a large stadium on a regular basis. If a big fan like you cant wait to hunt until Sunday or next weekend when the Bison are in CA, then what should we expect from the casual fan. This is the difference between places that truely care about their football teams and places that like their teams, but would rather hunt, go to the lakes or beat the traffic by leaving after the 3rd Qtr. regardless of the score. Sorry for the rant.

NWNDBison
11-02-2007, 01:57 PM

NDSU is incredibly fortunate to have gotten the SME Girls to visit 4 games.

There are only 18 girls and they go to 3 games a week all over the country. That's a quota of 6 girls per game. So NDSU is getting its share.

I don't know if they decide which games to go to based on the importance of the game, the number of expected fans filling the stands, key in on the top 10 or what.

But SME has been incredibly supportive of the Bison.

http://www.smebroadcasting.com/Girls.html

UTH
11-02-2007, 02:13 PM

My nomination for post of the day! This pretty much explains it all.

Herd80
11-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Point of information: one of the SME gals cuts my hair, told me yesterday that the couldn't make the game on Saturday because of schedule change. She and others are working till 5:00 pm and were good until the 4:00 kickoff came into play.

THEsocalledfan
11-02-2007, 02:59 PM
TransAm Bison debe newtured para detener la propagación de sus semillas.

TransAmBison
11-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Err????????

UTH
11-02-2007, 04:11 PM

TransAm Bison ought to "neutered" in order to deter the propagation of his seeds.

THEsocalledfan
11-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Err????????

TransAm Bison necesita para aprender español mejor. Este es otro signo que es en realidad una lucha contra el camión de bomberos ventilador.

THEsocalledfan
11-02-2007, 04:18 PM
TransAm Bison ought to "neutered" in order to deter the propagation of his seeds.

Man, I even looked that up on-line to try to spell it right. Sorry.

UTH
11-02-2007, 04:27 PM
TransAm Bison necesita para aprender español mejor. Este es otro signo que es en realidad una lucha contra el camión de bomberos ventilador.

TransAm Bison needs to learn Spanish better. This is another sign that is a reality a struggle against the firetruck fan*.

*I believe he meant "entusiasta"

aces1180
11-02-2007, 04:33 PM
El Bison van a terminar la temporada de 11-0 y pasar a la historia!

THEsocalledfan
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Su queso es viejo y mohosas. ¿Dónde está el baño?

NDFAN2
11-02-2007, 04:42 PM
NDSU is incredibly fortunate to have gotten the SME Girls to visit 4 games.

There are only 18 girls and they go to 3 games a week all over the country. That's a quota of 6 girls per game. So NDSU is getting its share.

I don't know if they decide which games to go to based on the importance of the game, the number of expected fans filling the stands, key in on the top 10 or what.

But SME has been incredibly supportive of the Bison.

http://www.smebroadcasting.com/Girls.html

I was being sarcastic.

I realize that this is one of those free benefits that most of the tailgating guys really like. If they hadn't shown up at all, and we hadn't known about it, there would be any complaints at all!

UTH
11-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Досадно ми је. :( Пиши нешто по-македонски или по-маџарски! :ranting: То би било боли. ;)

NDFAN2
11-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Honestly, do you speak Russian?

TransAmBison
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
At least my "seed" comes from PURE Bison stock. All my family are Bison, can THEsocalledfan say the same? :D

aces1180
11-02-2007, 05:45 PM

He's KGB...Or using Google. ;)

TransAmBison
11-02-2007, 05:47 PM
He's KGB...Or using Google. ;)
The KGB use google? What? :)

UTH
11-02-2007, 06:49 PM

Yes, but that is not Russian. The Russians screwed up their keyboard so badly that typing in their language is e x t r e m e l y s l o o o o o w. It involves getting into the ultimate game of hunt and peck.

Where that previous post is concerned, try the Adriatic coast. Aaaah, life is never better...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/Picture263.jpg

NDFAN2
11-02-2007, 06:52 PM
oops, my bad. I only went to Russia once. Thank God for interpreters!

onbison09
11-02-2007, 10:30 PM
?Que the F is noruego?

Bisonguy
11-02-2007, 10:33 PM
This thread is so off-topic, it gets the lock. :)