PDA

View Full Version : 4 Tickets Section 1 Row W Seats 1-4

Wacker_in_the_Hall
10-30-2007, 03:53 PM
4 Great Aisle Seats for Illinois State game (45 yard line) Bison Side. Please PM me an offer

(I will be attending the Oak Grove High School Game)

lakesbison
10-30-2007, 10:57 PM
I have 2 tickets section 21 row T ... I will be deer hunting. and watching from the ROTHSAY POWERHOUSE!!! PARTY THERE FOLKS!!! LAST YEAR THE UC DAVIS COMEBACK HAPPENED AND IT WAS AMAZING!!

ill get them to a client, but if a DIEHARD fan wants em off bisonville.. PM ME!

p.s- my ROW stands on every 3rd down!

56BISON73
10-31-2007, 04:59 AM
I have 2 tickets section 21 row T ... I will be deer hunting. and watching from the ROTHSAY POWERHOUSE!!! PARTY THERE FOLKS!!! LAST YEAR THE UC DAVIS COMEBACK HAPPENED AND IT WAS AMAZING!!

I sat behind you. Only you were standing. :D LOL PL

PS I will be deerhunting around Clearbrook but will be driving over for the game. And I thought you were SUPPOSED to be a hard core fan.:D

Bisonfan1
10-31-2007, 12:05 PM

Whaaaaat ? Im telling your good friend Coach Bohl your not going to be there, na na, na na ! LOL

PS - MY Row in section 21 is on double secret probation. Herd Mentality can you help us out with disguises ? We wore sport jackets, sunglasses, ties etc last week and sat like the good living dead do.

lakesbison
10-31-2007, 10:38 PM
ha ha.. Ill be at the POWERHOUSE IN ROTHSAY !!! ITS TRADITION TO WATCH NDSU FOOTBALL THERE DEER HUNTING WEEKEND!!

ALL ARE WELCOME!!