PDA

View Full Version : Illinois State Week!!!

NDSUFREAK
10-30-2007, 01:45 AM
BISON have their final home game this weekend and it should end in style against future gateway opponent Illinois State. TELL PEOPLE TO BE THERE AND SUPPORT THESE SENIORS WHO HAVE BUILT BACK UP THE BISON TRADITION!!!

SDbison
10-30-2007, 01:58 AM
BISON have their final home game this weekend and it should end in style against future gateway opponent Illinois State. TELL PEOPLE TO BE THERE AND SUPPORT THESE SENIORS WHO HAVE BUILT BACK UP THE BISON TRADITION!!!
I predict it will be not even as close to a sellout next week as last. BTW, what the heck ever happened to the only 1000 seats left for the SUU game (19,000 - 1000 = 18,000, not 15,800. Can the ticket office count? The bandwagoner Bison fans have moved on, the students are getting busy as the semester rolls on and the hunters have to kill bambi on Saturday. And some posters here want to know how they can expand the Fargodome.....very funny! To top it off the dome nazis are figuring out new ways to kick people out of the Fargodome. What a great game day environment!

No_Skill
10-30-2007, 02:06 AM
I predict it will be not even as close to a sellout next week as last. BTW, what the heck ever happened to the only 1000 seats left for the SUU game (19,000 - 1000 = 18,000, not 15,800. Can the ticket office count? The bandwagoner Bison fans have moved on, the students are getting busy as the semester rolls on and the hunters have to kill bambi on Saturday. And some posters here want to know how they can expand the Fargodome.....very funny! To top it off the dome nazis are figuring out new ways to kick people out of the Fargodome. What a great game day environment!

Pretty sure they can't kill bambi till the weekend after this one.

roadwarrior
10-30-2007, 02:28 AM
Most of the shortage in attendance last weekend was the student section. Not even half full. There are 2000 of the missing right there.

BisBison
10-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Most of the shortage in attendance last weekend was the student section. Not even half full. There are 2000 of the missing right there.

that's what I was thinking 2000 missing students 1000 tickets not sold and a number of no shows equals 15,800

Rockbear99
10-30-2007, 03:27 AM
I just got my ticket on go bison. Section 18

NDSUstudent
10-30-2007, 03:28 AM
With the 4PM kickoff, final home game, and decent opponent I think the student attendance will be way up.

IL_Bison
10-30-2007, 03:44 AM
I'm optimistic for this weekend as well, especially considering that the following weekend is Veteran's Day which should help student turnout for this weekend.

roadwarrior
10-30-2007, 04:04 AM
The only sections where you can get 2 reserved seats are section 23 (row GG), section 30 (row II), and section 6 (row JJ). These are the very end sections on the east and west sides. Row KK is the top row in these sections. Reserved seats are almost sold out!

BigBison
10-30-2007, 04:10 AM
Minnesota Deer Hunting starts this weekend, I thought that ND opens the same weekend? The students were weak last weekend I'd say only 1500 if that. I dont know what to say about attendance for this game, I'm skipping deer hunting on saturday so I can make it to the game.

56BISON73
10-30-2007, 04:32 AM
I often wonder why some people even bother going to the games because all they do is bitch. First its about attendance, then its about those that wont stand or somebody supposedly pissed in their cheerios etc. If an activity made me that miserable I would certainly give it up. Geez.:confused: PL

BisonBabe
10-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Our family will be there this weekend like every other home game. Also we may have 2 more families with us that have attended games with us this year. One is already talking about season tickets for next year.

BlueBisonRock
10-30-2007, 02:35 PM
I often wonder why some people even bother going to the games because all they do is bitch. First its about attendance, then its about those that wont stand or somebody supposedly pissed in their cheerios etc. If an activity made me that miserable I would certainly give it up. Geez.:confused: PL

Your comment certainly made my breakfast a thoughtful experience.

On reflection - after checking my cheerios - The SUU attendance far exceeds any of the games (big or easy) during my student years. The south stands never seemed to have an issue with standing or sitting. It simply happened with the flow of the game. We are in a new era for Bison Sports and should enjoy the ride.

Keep checking those cheerios!

Bisonfan1
10-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Your comment certainly made my breakfast a thoughtful experience.

On reflection - after checking my cheerios - The SUU attendance far exceeds any of the games (big or easy) during my student years. The south stands never seemed to have an issue with standing or sitting. It simply happened with the flow of the game. We are in a new era for Bison Sports and should enjoy the ride.

Keep checking those cheerios!

Author ! Author ! Clap clap

walknroehl
10-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Minnesota Deer Hunting starts this weekend, I thought that ND opens the same weekend? The students were weak last weekend I'd say only 1500 if that. I dont know what to say about attendance for this game, I'm skipping deer hunting on saturday so I can make it to the game.

Yep MN this weekend. ND starts next weekend. Oh and bambi is tender therefore tastes the best.

BisBison
10-30-2007, 10:29 PM

ND Deer starts Friday Nov 9. So no excuses for missing this senior class's last game in the FFD. We need to give them their proper send-off. THis is a special class. They deserve it.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

roadwarrior
10-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Only single seats remain for reserved for Illinois State!

BigBison
10-30-2007, 11:48 PM
We need a strong showing from the students. I'm a student, I'll be there. MN deer hunting weekend doesnt help but, I thinking a good crowd for the last game of the year-18,137

NDSUFREAK
10-31-2007, 12:42 AM
if it isn't in the 18,000s or 19000s then it is a fail

NDSUFan_Sav
10-31-2007, 08:54 AM
We need a strong showing from the students. I'm a student, I'll be there. MN deer hunting weekend doesnt help but, I thinking a good crowd for the last game of the year-18,137

I am also a student and I will be tailgating all day and in the stands all game and will give 100% to the seniors that have brought the tradition of bison football where it should be.... I am glad they still came to NDSU being they could not play in playoffs.

heckler
10-31-2007, 04:31 PM
Sorry I will not be able to be there because of my family's deer hunting tradition but I am sure the student section will find others to fill my place!

Tatanka
10-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Oops, thought this said Illinois State WEAK!!! Either way...:nod:

56BISON73
11-01-2007, 02:30 AM
How many tickets have been sold???? Must not be a rush for tickets as there is usually a count down on available tickets.
BUT if anyone needs a ticket let me know I have one extra. Sec 3 Row BB
32 yardline. PL

brewcityboy
11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Game i've been waiting for since 2001!! It was between SU and Ill-state the night b4 signing day and they passed on me..Now they will feel the Power of the Bison!!!!!