PDA

View Full Version : Game on in Alexandria

Bison06
10-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Hey guys I am going to be in Alexandria this weekend and am curious if the broadcast of the game is going to be available there. Does Alexandria carry the Fargo NBC affiliate or do they go to St. Cloud or Minneapolis? Any info on this would be much appreciated, it would be great to be able to catch the game on TV.

mn_bison_
10-29-2007, 05:30 PM
They broadcast from MSP. Sorry to disappoint your hopes of watching the game. I don't know if you can pickup a UHF channel from Fargo or not...

imabison
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Hey guys I am going to be in Alexandria this weekend and am curious if the broadcast of the game is going to be available there. Does Alexandria carry the Fargo NBC affiliate or do they go to St. Cloud or Minneapolis? Any info on this would be much appreciated, it would be great to be able to catch the game on TV.
Try to get a facility to do the webcast for you. If they have the equipment ask them to make it happen.

RedRiver
10-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Detroit Lakes, MN cable carrys all of the Fargo TV stations.

Bison06
10-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the help guys, leaving the house isn't really an option for me so I guess it will be another radio weekend.

BisBison
10-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the help guys, leaving the house isn't really an option for me so I guess it will be another radio weekend.

GoBison.com $7.95/mo for the webcast and all the other features, give it a try.

FarSouth Bison
10-30-2007, 03:50 PM
The times i have stayed over in Alex, the only local station that is on is Fox.

THEsocalledfan
10-30-2007, 09:09 PM

I'll say it for the hundreth time...

Enough to this ND NBC network crap. A lot of us in MN want to watch the game too! The world does NOT revolve around ND. Put it on FSN!

lakesbison
10-30-2007, 10:56 PM
WEST CENTRAL MINNESOTA is totally ignored by NDSU.

THATS WHY LAKESBISON HAS BEEN SPREADING THE WORD OUT HERE!

FarSouth Bison
10-30-2007, 11:28 PM
Where has Lakes been? He has been really quiet since the gopher game. Must be undercover scouting Ill..