PDA

View Full Version : All the haters?

4mcruenomore
10-27-2007, 11:37 PM
I know we didn't have internet back in 1990 like this, but I wonder if we had all the haters? We seem to have tons of nay sayers out there, media, and message boards. Yeah, there are some dick head bison posters, but all that aside, lots of doubters on other teams message boards. I can't believe it. There are tons of people that can't believe a team can make the jump and be so successful. That, and people are pissed their own teams aren't all that good in comparison. Makes me pissed and feel good all at once.......

X-Factor
10-27-2007, 11:40 PM
I can see the thoughts already formulating from them....."yeah, but your not going to be THAT good next year when it really counts."

4mcruenomore
10-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Already saw that on egriz

WYOBISONMAN
10-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Already saw that on egriz

There are some decent folks on egriz, but some real dick heads too.....some are VERY arrogant. Of the hot teams, I think the UNI folks are some of the best.

Jdubs21
10-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Just think of it the way i do...its not about them, Its about US....Bison Nation is one big family, we know who we are and what we are made of

97tegls
10-28-2007, 01:12 AM
Just think of it the way i do...its not about them, Its about US....Bison Nation is one big family, we know who we are and what we are made of

i would have to agree... like when we went to minnesota last year the sports talk people like most heard they said that we were going to get our ass beat and look we lost by 1.. yea its still a loss but it showed them that we can play ball... then this year they had the same thoughts as last year going to beat us like 35-10 or something... they are all haters and cant get it through their dam heads that we are a better team than what they think... how about dumbass brewsters comment "we aren't scared of the little guys in green"... o yeah thats right gophers dont want to play us again... but if i read correctly in 2009 they are playing SDSU and not us... wow scared to play us and it doesnt help their recruititing but they think that playing sdsu will? i am confused... idiots.. they just dont want their asses served on a platter... again...

THEsocalledfan
10-28-2007, 01:26 AM
Oh, come on. You guys are getting worked up about nothing.

NDSU is the best team in FCS. Anyone else who does not believe that can eat sh%t and die. Any questions?

97tegls
10-28-2007, 02:54 AM

NDSU is the best team in FCS. Anyone else who does not believe that can eat sh%t and die. Any questions?

yea we all know they are and i am happy that they all underestimate us and then we kick the shit out of them... its all good... BISON FTW!!!!!

onbison09
10-28-2007, 03:38 AM
There are some decent folks on egriz, but some real dick heads too.....some are VERY arrogant. Of the hot teams, I think the UNI folks are some of the best.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nice sig!!! This is very simple...just win baby.

Chandler23
10-28-2007, 04:05 AM
fiNALLY...SOMEONE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR...

goOD TO SEE.

BigBison
10-28-2007, 06:26 AM
I gotta agree with you on this guys, I just wanna hear some team like the gophers say, "The Bison are the better team." Mike Max said that on WCCO but hes about it. It seems no matter how many games we win we still dont get respect(egriz).

97tegls
10-28-2007, 09:42 AM
that shit was disturbing... i am glad she is wearing a steelers shirt and not an ndsu one... that shit is sick...no more

semobison
10-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Another Bison thread about not getting respect....When are some of you guys gonna learn??? We have earned it, on the field! As long as there are message boards, there will be negative posters from other fans! Thats a fact! We as Bison fans do not need to CLAIM respect. We know what kind of team we have. Bring on the competiton and leave the complaining to the fans of teams who have actually lost a game this year!

97tegls
10-29-2007, 02:50 AM
Another Bison thread about not getting respect....When are some of you guys gonna learn??? We have earned it, on the field! As long as there are message boards, there will be negative posters from other fans! Thats a fact! We as Bison fans do not need to CLAIM respect. We know what kind of team we have. Bring on the competiton and leave the complaining to the fans of teams who have actually lost a game this year!

i second that... we are who we are and people can go kick rocks we dont need their respect to win games...

bisoneer
10-29-2007, 03:16 AM

ditto, havnt heard that one for a long time but it really makes me laugh, had a classmate in eng.that said that all the time, he liked kegs too

WYOBISONMAN
10-29-2007, 03:21 AM
Some of these Griz fans have really, REALLY gotten too upset over our #1 ranking!..........;-)

http://www.zirkel.com/blogimg/2005/eric-tantrum.gif

braveheart
10-31-2007, 01:02 PM
Some of these Griz fans have really, REALLY gotten too upset over our #1 ranking!..........;-)

http://www.zirkel.com/blogimg/2005/eric-tantrum.gifMontana is a great place to hunt big game but, "We ain't 'fraid of no Griz" :) :) :)

56BISON73
11-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Its not a Bison specific thing. OSU is rated number one and youve got a bunch of yahoos saying "you aint played nobody". Its been going on since time memorial. There will always be some idiot naysayer out there. PL