PDA

View Full Version : Bison helmets

heckler
10-26-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey gals/guys I found this cool website with all these different helmets and they have very limited information on Bison helmets and would like more.

On the left there will be a link for the Great West.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/index.htm

onbison09
10-26-2007, 06:39 PM
The old helmets are better than the ones now IMO.

wilson
10-26-2007, 06:55 PM
I've been goin to that site for years and years, most of the helemts you see on there have been ripped off so many times by tons of websites (even AGS uses them). The guy who makes them demands complete accuracy, so he will only add a helemt if he knows every aspect of it, and has proof in front of him. So if you have a lot of info on old bison helmets, post on his message board, but don't be mad if he thinks you don't have enough info, that's jsut how it is. And replica helmets don't count either as proof, because those can be flawed.

In the end though it's good because you know you have an accurate product you are lookin at.

bisonmike2
10-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I wish NDSU had the bugdet to do a throwback jersey for 1 game to commerate a past championship team. Or just to do something different like green helmets or something. Not all the time and definately not as crazy/wacko as Oregon.

UTH
10-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I wish NDSU had the bugdet to do a throwback jersey for 1 game to commerate a past championship team. Or just to do something different like green helmets or something. Not all the time and definately not as crazy/wacko as Oregon.

That's a wonderful homecoming and fundraising idea. I wonder how much $$$ any subsequent auctions would be worth.

Bison101
10-27-2007, 01:13 AM
At least the website has a Bison helmet. Unlike ESPN College Gameday.

illinibisonfan
10-27-2007, 01:23 AM
My Avatar is a picture that I took of a picture that hangs in the hallway outside Coach Bohl's office. I think the original was taken in the 70's...? So there's some old school Bison helmet information for you I guess.

onbison09
10-27-2007, 04:42 AM
Throwbacks would be frickin awesome. They might even get the living dead out of their seats.