PDA

View Full Version : Ill State Game Time Changed to 4PM

Bison Dan
10-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Just got back from Teammakers Lunch and Gene said Channel 11 will televise the Ill State game and changed the start time to 4:00pm.

bisonmike2
10-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Great that it's on tv I just wish it was on FSN.

BigBison
10-25-2007, 06:53 PM
I wish it was on FSN too. I'm gald its at 4pm cause that way I think I should be able to get some deer hunting in on sunday. Since I'll beable to leave saturday night.

SlickVic
10-25-2007, 07:54 PM
yeah mean gene is pretty funny...when he announced that the whole crowd kind of gave a groan and gene was like "do i hear grumblings?"..."i didn't think so" haha mean gene is the man...he was saying that it will be televised in the chicago area as well and that all the highlights on espn from last weeks game will be huge for illinois recruiting purposes

Gully
10-25-2007, 09:39 PM
yeah mean gene is pretty funny...when he announced that the whole crowd kind of gave a groan and gene was like "do i hear grumblings?"..."i didn't think so" haha mean gene is the man...he was saying that it will be televised in the chicago area as well and that all the highlights on espn from last weeks game will be huge for illinois recruiting purposes

why would the crowd groan?

56BISON73
10-25-2007, 10:58 PM
6 would have been better for me as I will be 2 1/2-3 hours away in MN for the deer hunting opener. PL

HerdBot
10-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Nice! I'm really liking this relationship with Channel 11! More state wide exposure is what we need! This way all the future recruits on the western half of the state can see what we're all about and the game will be sold out!

Hopefully they show some Gopher highlights and start the game with the cool video intro they used at the UC Davis game! And be sure we have Feeney in the booth!

DIBISON
10-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Feeney and Fargo South will be hosting a playoff game in the FargoDome right after the Bison game.

extremerouge
10-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Feeney and Fargo South will be hosting a playoff game in the FargoDome right after the Bison game.

really?!? thats a great way to attract some fans to NDSU and shows that NDSU is still about north dakota

lakesbison
10-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Hey Slick.. Nice Shorts At Teammakers Dude.. Live The Dream Buddy!

TheDoctor
10-26-2007, 05:12 AM
Hey Slick.. Nice Shorts At Teammakers Dude.. Live The Dream Buddy!

Shorts and penny lofers.....thats how Vic rollllllllllllllllllls. ;)

GSB Alum
10-26-2007, 12:22 PM
NDSU DEFINITELY Needs more statewide exposure. The SLIOUX has their own "Fighting Poo Sports Network" why doesn't NDSU have something like that? I'm in the Bismarck area, and most of what I hear in the news is either U of Mary or UND... Neither of which I really give a damn about

imabison
10-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Good luck for them trying to find a parking spot for the South game :) :)

56BISON73
10-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Shorts and penny lofers.....thats how Vic rollllllllllllllllllls. ;)
Obviously he has an internal cultural clash going on. :D PL

NDSUFREAK
10-27-2007, 12:30 AM
I will be in THAT student section for the pounding of Jamestown! :nod: :nod:

badger04
10-29-2007, 02:38 AM
Is the Ill State on Comcast Sport Chicago??

Hammersmith
10-29-2007, 06:16 AM
Is the Ill State on Comcast Sport Chicago??

No word (that I know of) from Illinois State. The last press release from them said they were pursuing it, but not with who.

THEsocalledfan
10-31-2007, 01:55 AM
No word (that I know of) from Illinois State. The last press release from them said they were pursuing it, but not with who.

Just so I understand, there is a chance this will be on Comcast in Chicago? If so, I am golden!!!! (NDSU seems incapable of putting their games on cable where those of us not in ND can see it.....yes, I am getting bitter....)

Bisonfan1
11-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Just got back from Teammakers Lunch and Gene said Channel 11 will televise the Ill State game and changed the start time to 4:00pm.

We used to take bets at work who would be late or early for central daylight time changes etc. How many people are going to show up for tailgating at 1:00 PM instead of 11:00 AM because they were not aware of the game time switch. Hey, one of the guys that tailgates in our group called me this morning about tickets and did not know the game time was switched to 4:00 PM. Funny Stuff, who will it be ??? ha ha

BisBison
11-03-2007, 01:58 AM
NDSU DEFINITELY Needs more statewide exposure. The SLIOUX has their own "Fighting Poo Sports Network" why doesn't NDSU have something like that? I'm in the Bismarck area, and most of what I hear in the news is either U of Mary or UND... Neither of which I really give a damn about

You need to pm me, we have Bison stuff going on all the time.