PDA

View Full Version : SUU Game on TV?

WestDakotaBison
10-24-2007, 07:00 PM
It just so happens I'm going to be stuck working this Saturday, I've been looking and have been having problems finding if and where this weekends game will be televised. Anybody have any info? I'd love to watch the game in the office.

Hammersmith
10-24-2007, 07:08 PM
It just so happens I'm going to be stuck working this Saturday, I've been looking and have been having problems finding if and where this weekends game will be televised. Anybody have any info? I'd love to watch the game in the office.

Zero chance of TV, but it will be webcasted through All Access if that is an option for you at work. Otherwise, OTA radio or the free All Access radio feed are your only options.

KTF
10-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Hammersmith is correct per the ticket office. (called them this morning) The last home game againist Illinois state stands a pretty good chance of being on FSN though.

Hammersmith
10-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Hammersmith is correct per the ticket office. (called them this morning) The last home game againist Illinois state stands a pretty good chance of being on FSN though.

Really? That would be fantastic! Can you image if somebody had told you five years ago that four home games and two away games would be televised(assuming both this and the SDSU/DakotaNBC rumor turn out to be true)?

KTF
10-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Really? That would be fantastic! Can you image if somebody had told you five years ago that four home games and two away games would be televised(assuming both this and the SDSU/DakotaNBC rumor turn out to be true)?

When I spoke with the ticket office this morning, I asked them about the final game, she said they were in talks and that it looked pretty good they would work an agreement. I can't imagine NDSU not putting the game on air. What a great way for the state to see the seniors of this historic team off!