PDA

View Full Version : Victory Celebration

Bison"FANatic"
10-24-2007, 02:49 PM
It was noted in another thread that this game against SUU will be the victory celebration for the win last week. I know that the task at hand is going to be SUU. I think it would be sweet if they would put together a little video for before the intro video plays. A few of the highlights from last week set to music a few highlights from Sportscenter. You can't tell me that the crowd would not get rockin!!! Throw up that intro for SC "If you are not familiar with the North Dakota State Bison you will be soon. They brought 30 grand to Minneapolis and dropped the hammer"!!!! If you were in the Bison locker room and you heard that crowd going nuts before the intro it would have to get you pumped back up and help fight the let down after a big game!

TAILG8R
10-24-2007, 03:25 PM
I would guess this will be accomplished by the intro video they play at every home game recapping last weeks Bison game?

HerdBot
10-24-2007, 03:59 PM
It was noted in another thread that this game against SUU will be the victory celebration for the win last week. I know that the task at hand is going to be SUU. I think it would be sweet if they would put together a little video for before the intro video plays. A few of the highlights from last week set to music a few highlights from Sportscenter. You can't tell me that the crowd would not get rockin!!! Throw up that intro for SC "If you are not familiar with the North Dakota State Bison you will be soon. They brought 30 grand to Minneapolis and dropped the hammer"!!!! If you were in the Bison locker room and you heard that crowd going nuts before the intro it would have to get you pumped back up and help fight the let down after a big game!

Yeah the sportscenter highlight would be SWEET!!!!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-24-2007, 09:53 PM
YEAH!!! I agree with this...get goosebumps again!!! and the CROWD would be on their feet going nuts!!!! If someone can try and mention it to them and hopefully they respond with it....

Swaghook
10-24-2007, 10:39 PM
I would imagine they would need permisson from ESPN to use their video clips.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-25-2007, 02:20 AM
I would imagine they would need permisson from ESPN to use their video clips.

SHHH......just stay quiet about it and we'll be fine...hahaha yeah just kidding, we probably do need rights to it.