PDA

View Full Version : Maresh Brothers at NDSU?!?!

thundastruck
10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
So after the game on saturday where I am assuming Sam Maresh was there to cheer on his big brother Mike, do you think Sam will change his verbal and consider NDSU!
That game proved that we are just as good and even better then the gophers! If Sam came to NDSU to play with his big brother that would be one of the biggest recruits NDSU football has ever got! The Maresh brothers would be unstoppable!

No_Skill
10-22-2007, 11:19 PM
My guess is, the chances of this are slim to none.

WildBill
10-22-2007, 11:28 PM
So after the game on saturday where I am assuming Sam Maresh was there to cheer on his big brother Mike, do you think Sam will change his verbal and consider NDSU!
That game proved that we are just as good and even better then the gophers! If Sam came to NDSU to play with his big brother that would be one of the biggest recruits NDSU football has ever got! The Maresh brothers would be unstoppable!

No,because Sam also has offers from Michigan,Miami among others

FarSouth Bison
10-22-2007, 11:43 PM
What ever the young Maresh decides I hope the best for him.

ndsubison1
10-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Maybe Mike will talk him into it

gopherz
10-23-2007, 06:25 AM
Haha I don't mean to be a dick but there's no chance he changes his mind.

CaBisonFan
10-23-2007, 06:39 AM

I wouldn't bank on him coming here...but I wouldn't bet against it either. I wouldn't want to walk into that mess. It's one of the worst football situations in America. If Sam is intelligent, he'll be thinking about going anywhere but Minnesota.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-23-2007, 08:42 AM
While I'm not sure I'd want to go to a program on the trajectory that Minnesota is right now, he will have a good shot at starting in the middle or on the strong side for a Big Ten program next year if he goes to Minnesota. While I would certainly expect him to consider other BCS calibre programs if he decides to walk away from the Goofers, if he changes his mind at the last minute and some of his top choices have invested their scholarships elsewhere, he may consider NDSU. I'm saying about a 1% chance he comes to NDSU at this point, and that is optimistic.

KC Bison
10-23-2007, 12:38 PM

So, you're saying we have a chance?

Mr_Meanor
10-23-2007, 03:57 PM
There is no way he comes to NDSU...he has offers from alot of the top programs in the country.

bisonmike2
10-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Little Maresh at NDSU would be the biggest recruiting coup for ND State...ever. Not going to happen.

tcbison
10-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Little Maresh at NDSU would be the biggest recruiting coup for ND State...ever. Not going to happen.

The only way for NDSU to get Sam Maresh would be for him to go to Minnesota, absolutely hate it, and then tranfer to NDSU. If he takes away her verbal right now he will go to another Big Ten school that offered him.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-23-2007, 11:29 PM
I really want to believe that it could happen, but I just can't see how it would.