PDA

View Full Version : Injury Report

BISON Thunder
10-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Anyone hear how everyone is doing? Joe Mays was in the locker room for some of the game...was he cramping up? Groin pull? Also, Steve Walker was having his leg/knee looked at after a hard hit in the fourth quarter. He obviously finished the game but could barely bend his leg. Is he good to go for this Saturday?

Bison"FANatic"
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
If I remember right it was his left lower lateral abdominal area possible upper lateral groin. He had a pretty good grimace on his face and looked like it hurt to push off with the left leg. (It might have been the right I don't remember for sure.) Then he looked a lot better later on. I just wonder how it felt when the adrenaline wore off. I hope they didn't get beat up to much.

coloradobison
10-22-2007, 05:19 PM
probably get some news via today's press conference.

TheDoctor
10-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Anyone hear how everyone is doing? Joe Mays was in the locker room for some of the game...was he cramping up? Groin pull? Also, Steve Walker was having his leg/knee looked at after a hard hit in the fourth quarter. He obviously finished the game but could barely bend his leg. Is he good to go for this Saturday?

hip pointer. Hopefully he can rest it a little against Southern Utah.