PDA

View Full Version : St Paul. Pioneer Press article mentions Bisonville

tcbison
10-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Well, not this specifically this website but I thought it was pretty cool. Here is the quote:

After the fireworks blasted into the air before Saturday's game, the University of Minnesota players came sprinting out of the tunnel to mild cheers from the home crowd.
A few seconds later, a thunderous roar rocked the Metrodome when the North Dakota State football team made its grand entrance at the opposite end of the field. It seemed like 30,000 green and yellow figures were peppered throughout the near-capacity crowd of 63,088 fans, which surpassed last year's announced attendance of 62,845 for this border battle. This was supposed to be "Gopher Nation," but it turned out to be "Bisonville." :) :nod: :D

Link:
http://www.twincities.com//ci_7237191?IADID=Search-www.twincities.com-www.twincities.com

1bizon1
10-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Well, not this specifically this website but I thought it was pretty cool. Here is the quote:

After the fireworks blasted into the air before Saturday's game, the University of Minnesota players came sprinting out of the tunnel to mild cheers from the home crowd.
A few seconds later, a thunderous roar rocked the Metrodome when the North Dakota State football team made its grand entrance at the opposite end of the field. It seemed like 30,000 green and yellow figures were peppered throughout the near-capacity crowd of 63,088 fans, which surpassed last year's announced attendance of 62,845 for this border battle. This was supposed to be "Gopher Nation," but it turned out to be "Bisonville." :) :nod: :D

Link:
http://www.twincities.com//ci_7237191?IADID=Search-www.twincities.com-www.twincities.com

If I was 15 again I would have to say "way cool!"

wisconsinbisonfan
10-22-2007, 12:30 AM
I liked the Star Tribune article better:

"It was all about the bliss of being ranked No. 1, going to 7-0, and seeing an estimated 20,000 visiting fans turn Gopher Nation into a minor land mass on Bison Planet."