PDA

View Full Version : Reward time

roadwarrior
10-21-2007, 08:41 PM
OK Bison fans, the football team has played seven incredible games this season and now are back to the Fargodome for the next two saturdays. Lets show them our appreciation on their undefeated season and especially for the victory over the Gophers!

Bison4Life
10-21-2007, 09:35 PM
its time to go show the seniors for the job that they have done propelling us from our final year of reclassification..........if it wasnt for them the program wouldnt be where it is at now.......feel bad they never got to play for a championship but they have paved the way for us to compete for one next year.

sambini
10-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Fill the Dome up for the last two games+++ These guys deserve it.

FarSouth Bison
10-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Well said Bison4Life.

SDbison
10-21-2007, 10:59 PM
I will be there.
Wow........what more can you say about this team?
Why wouldn't any fan not want to watch this group of talented and dedicated players? How about some praise and respect for the excellent coaching staff too. Let's keep talking about this team and encourage people to get out and see them during the last four games of the season. Somehow the remaining two home games need to sellout and there is no reason there shouldn't be thousands of NDSU fans at the SDSU game.
Go Bison.......keep Roehling!

roadwarrior
10-21-2007, 11:23 PM
The 2007 seniors:

Sam Boraas
Michael Brown
Christon Dallas
Mike Dragosavich
David Earl
Tyler Lekang
John Majeski
Joe Mays
Nate Safe
Jerrod Wagner
Steve Walker

Brown and Dallas are two year players that came from NDSCS, but the other nine seniors are all in their fifth year at NDSU. These guys all came here to play football knowing that there was no hope of any post season action. Not only that, they signed their letter of intent to play at NDSU at a time when we did not have a head coach. They deserve a lot of thanks from the Bison fans for laying the foundation in Division I. Without their dedication and hard work, we would not be where we are today.

SDbison
10-21-2007, 11:31 PM
The 2007 seniors:

Sam Boraas
Michael Brown
Christon Dallas
Mike Dragosavich
David Earl
Tyler Lekang
John Majeski
Joe Mays
Nate Safe
Jerrod Wagner
Steve Walker

Brown and Dallas are two year players that came from NDSCS, but the other nine seniors are all in their fifth year at NDSU. These guys all came here to play football knowing that there was no hope of any post season action. Not only that, they signed their letter of intent to play at NDSU at a time when we did not have a head coach. They deserve a lot of thanks from the Bison fans for laying the foundation in Division I. Without their dedication and hard work, we would not be where we are today.

Nice write up on the seniors Road! They deserve special attention. We will truly miss this group of seniors!
BTW, rep points for you.

roadwarrior
10-29-2007, 03:15 AM
The 2007 seniors:

Sam Boraas
Michael Brown
Christon Dallas
Mike Dragosavich
David Earl
Tyler Lekang
John Majeski
Joe Mays
Nate Safe
Jerrod Wagner
Steve Walker

Just a reminder that is the senior's final home game this week.

sambini
10-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Well done Road++++++++++++

gopherz
10-29-2007, 05:32 AM
The Bison now need to recruit someone's with Mays' guns, even if he's terrible, continue the legacy.

bisonhusker
10-29-2007, 04:21 PM
The #8 has a tradition!!!! Anyone with that number has to hit hard.

braveheart
10-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Hail the Road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow:

roadwarrior
10-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Hail the Road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow:

Don't hail me, hail those seniors!

braveheart
10-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Don't hail me, hail those seniors!Hail the Seniors and the hail with Road then!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D Now that's a knee slapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++=====

onbison09
10-29-2007, 11:56 PM
On the computer I want the crowd to be so loud I can't even hear said srs. name. Those guys are this team and deserve to be commended.