PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on the win

RodentiaX
10-21-2007, 06:45 AM
Despite the lopsided statistics, it was still a close, competitive game. The Gophers had opportunities to win the game, but the Bison did what was needed to win. Again, congratulations and good luck with the rest of the season.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-21-2007, 08:31 AM
I'll agree that the game was closer than stats would indicate, but Bibeau also missed two field goals and we didn't call timeout at the end of the half costing us a shot at a TD. Now, lets go Gophers, make this win look a little more impressive.

TateMosersneighbor
10-21-2007, 06:30 PM
I agree, the Bison could've scored into the high 30s on this one. Another game, where offensively, it looked like we could anything we wanted to...inside the 30, our WRs had trouble separating, so that stalled us out a bit. If you really look at this game, the Gophs scored 2 TDs on penalties and turnovers...so we were a few plays from BLOWING OUT a Big Ten school. (Notice I didn't say B10 football team)

Sadly, the Gophers won't make this look more impressive. The only game they have a chance in is at Kinnick.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Realistically they probably won't win another game this year, but you can always hope.