PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Game Photo Gallery!!

Bisonguy
10-21-2007, 06:30 AM
I have my NDSU Victory Over the Minnesota Golden Gophers Super-Duper Mega-Deluxe Photo Gallery (http://dehoff.smugmug.com/gallery/3684347#210744990) up.

The image quality isn't quite up to my standards, but I had to post-process them on my wife's PC, as my computer with better post-processing software has some 'issues' right now. Hope you enjoy them!
As always, rep points are always appreciated, but never expected.:bow:

TheBisonator
10-21-2007, 06:35 AM
LOVE THIS PIC!!!!

http://dehoff.smugmug.com/photos/210781922-XL.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

BigBison
10-21-2007, 06:41 AM
as usual awesome pics

sambini
10-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Great Job Bisonguy++++++++++++++

THEsocalledfan
10-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Bisonguy, the picture of Brewster talking to Mays is priceless. I would love to see that as a "caption this," but not really necessary as all the smack was done on the field already. Actually, pretty classy move by Brewster recognizing a defensive player better than anyone he has on defence.

Bison_Backer
10-21-2007, 04:56 PM
I wish some one had a pic of the final Score board. I want to email that on to my A.D. every other day.

onbison09
10-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Great as always.

BisonFB
10-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I didn't want the slide-show to end!

Thanks for sharing.

OldBisonFan
10-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Nice shots. Was anyone out there on the field after the game? How loud was it on the field after the victory? I know in the stands it was loud, but how about on the field?

Big_Game
10-22-2007, 01:01 AM
LOVE THIS PIC!!!!

http://dehoff.smugmug.com/photos/210781922-XL.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

Um.... Hook'em Horns!!!

roadwarrior
10-22-2007, 01:18 AM
I havent seen the excitement in the faces of the players after the game since those national championship victories that I have witnessed.

SDbison
10-22-2007, 06:57 AM
I have my NDSU Victory Over the Minnesota Golden Gophers Super-Duper Mega-Deluxe Photo Gallery (http://dehoff.smugmug.com/gallery/3684347#210744990) up.

The image quality isn't quite up to my standards, but I had to post-process them on my wife's PC, as my computer with better post-processing software has some 'issues' right now. Hope you enjoy them!
As always, rep points are always appreciated, but never expected.:bow:
Another great job Bisonguy! Rep points for you kacki pants man......

SDbison
10-22-2007, 07:01 AM
Another great job Bisonguy! Rep points for you kacki pants man......
Did I just get you to 4 green dots?

BlueKeyAlum
10-22-2007, 07:06 AM
Sweet pics!!

AmberValley
10-22-2007, 02:50 PM
I wonder what Brewster said to Mays?

"Little green guys, huh"

Bisonguy
10-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Did I just get you to 4 green dots?
Yup! Thanks!!!

bisonmike2
10-22-2007, 09:10 PM
I wonder what Brewster said to Mays?

"Little green guys, huh"

"Why can't I quit you?" or my guess is that Joe Mays was hitting people so hard that it was making Brewster so dizzy on the sidelines that he actually thought he was talking to one of his own players. I think my favorite pic is the shot of Bohl and the boys waiting in the tunnel before heading out on the field. Reohl is looking jacked standing beside Bohl.

MN_BISON
10-22-2007, 09:19 PM
"Why can't I quit you?" or my guess is that Joe Mays was hitting people so hard that it was making Brewster so dizzy on the sidelines that he actually thought he was talking to one of his own players. I think my favorite pic is the shot of Bohl and the boys waiting in the tunnel before heading out on the field. Reohl is looking jacked standing beside Bohl.

I really like that one as well. Great work BisonGuy, Excellent as always.

westriver bison
10-23-2007, 12:00 AM

Thats my new background:)
Thanks!

met1990
10-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Bisonguy certainly stole the show with photos. I do like the Forum's photo of Pat "Mr. Heisman" Paschall:

http://www.in-forum.com/photography/gallery.cfm?id=1018

It's the eight photo in from the left.

SamsRams
10-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Those pics got me all kinds of jacked up and I still have 6 hours of work ahead of me.

Great shots!! The one that got me, was the sad faces in the midst of the Bison fans on the Forum pics.

Bisonguy
10-23-2007, 01:43 AM
Forgot to add this:

If you like any of the photos more than others, you can rank them- just hover your mouse over the right side of the featured photo, and there will be a menu with a green thumb (good) or red thumb (bad).

Moonstar
10-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I would give green thumbs to all of them! Thanks for sharing. These are fun to see especially for those of us that couldn't be there!

travelingbison
10-24-2007, 05:15 PM
I've got to say, you are one great photographer sir!!

You pictures certainly capture the spirit of game day and are always making the bison look good - keep up the awesome work; I can't wait to see more!

UTH
10-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Most of my pictures came out looking pretty bad. I picked through and picked a few that looked a pinch shareworthy. Here's a vantage of the game from high above (http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/Bison%20Gophers%20game/).

BlueKeyAlum
10-24-2007, 11:12 PM
We were in the section up above and behind the Gopher Band. A great pic if I would have had a camera would have been after the game when our section was screaming and the Gopher players were following their tradition of gathering in front of the band to sing the fight song. The Gopher players were looking up into our section who were all screaming.

UTH
10-25-2007, 12:03 AM
We were in the section up above and behind the Gopher Band. A great pic if I would have had a camera would have been after the game when our section was screaming and the Gopher players were following their tradition of gathering in front of the band to sing the fight song. The Gopher players were looking up into our section who were all screaming.

Sounds classic!

bisonpride2k
10-25-2007, 10:54 PM

Bohl and Roehl's looks are almost too perfect. I am guessing the pic was taken while minnesota was comming out of their tunnel.

Bohl has the "I know my team is better then yours and you dont know what hit you yet" look.

Roehl has the focused, glassey eye stare "I cant wait to get out there and kick your a$$" look and to top it off the fist pounding his other hand.

Can't get much better then that!