PDA

View Full Version : Bison get props from SPORTSCENTER!!!

TheBisonator
10-21-2007, 05:22 AM
It was just on now.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Tune in to ESPN RIGHT NOW as College Gameday Final will come on, and they may talk about the game there too.

WICKED!!!

BigBison
10-21-2007, 05:42 AM
Yup just checked it out, It needs to get on YouTube or at least some of the local media highlight need to get on Youtube.

ESPN F'N Sweet!!!!

TheBisonator
10-21-2007, 06:11 AM
We were just on College GameDay!!!

They showed the hilites, Mark May asked, "Why don't the Bison just move to the Big Ten?? They might be too good for I-AA."

Then they talked about our hoops win over Wisconsin!!!

A perfect end to my day!!!

roadwarrior
I love the comment, "Walker to the god of thunder, Thor Brown, for the touchdown!"

TheBisonator
I love the comment, "Walker to the god of thunder, Thor Brown, for the touchdown!"

They talked about our Wisconsin hoops win!!!

BigBison
10-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Did anyone else hear on ESPN say, "screw I-AA they should put the Bison in the Big Ten", and the other guy said, "Remember the Big Ten does'nt want them; they beat Wisconsin in basketball"

TheBisonator
10-21-2007, 06:13 AM
Did anyone else hear on ESPN say, "screw I-AA they should put the Bison in the Big Ten", and the other guy said, "Remember the Big Ten does'nt want them; they beat Wisconsin in basketball"

That's what I just wrote!!!!

AWESOME!!!

RodentiaX
10-21-2007, 07:48 AM
The Bison would expand the footprint of the Big 12. Again, congratulations on the win. I would expect that after this win, a future move to the FBS will be much easier if you want it - it should make fundraising a lot easier. The Fargodome may be bursting at the seams for the forseeable future. It may also make a larger stadium a more feasable project - and a more needed project - down the road.

The MWC or the WAC may well become a lot more interested in the Bison.

jeffdaryl3rd
10-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Great exposure for NDSU. Hopefully it helps out in recruiting.