PDA

View Full Version : To those who visited (or are in) Minneapolis this weekend

MNHeadhunter
10-21-2007, 04:08 AM
For many weeks now I have been lurking to see what you all have been saying. To be honest I was quite concerned about what the NDSU fans were going to be like this time around. Much as I was concerned after reading the posts from the Gopher Hole what my Minnesota neighbors would be like. Some of the posts on both boards this evening have me scratching my head too.

But to those of you moderate Bison fans and to those who visited here this weekend I say thank you. The folks I met the past two days, those living in ND and those transplanted here, were loud and obnoxious and fun and respectful.

I need some therapy from this season but continue to support my program including a trip to Ann Arbor this week.

I have always had a lot of respect for your coach and team.

Good luck the rest of the way.

spelunker64
10-21-2007, 04:19 AM
For many weeks now I have been lurking to see what you all have been saying. To be honest I was quite concerned about what the NDSU fans were going to be like this time around. Much as I was concerned after reading the posts from the Gopher Hole what my Minnesota neighbors would be like. Some of the posts on both boards this evening have me scratching my head too.

But to those of you moderate Bison fans and to those who visited here this weekend I say thank you. The folks I met the past two days, those living in ND and those transplanted here, were loud and obnoxious and fun and respectful.

I need some therapy from this season but continue to support my program including a trip to Ann Arbor this week.

I have always had a lot of respect for your coach and team.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks and good luck to you down the road, Great fans on all sides today.

BigBison
10-21-2007, 06:02 AM
Yeah, thanks and good luck. I know we were, "loud and obnoxious and fun and respectful" Ok so I had to do a little "Go Play Moorhead" chant at the end of the game :D

gopherz
10-21-2007, 06:19 AM
Haha I thought I heard something about Moorhead. We had a good time waiting in line for student tickets, first in line, bunch of NDSU people by us. It was quite funny starting a "junior college" and "gopher rejects" chant :)

Congrats on a great win.