PDA

View Full Version : Who taped the game?

Jdubs21
10-21-2007, 01:37 AM
Hey just wondering if I could swipe a copy from someone, this is deff. a game I want to add to the collection, someone let me know, I'd appreciate it. I'd also reimburse ya for the cd/dvd as well :)

KC_Hats
10-21-2007, 01:39 AM
I didn't even think of it. I can almost guarantee that NDSU will have it for sale on DVD if they can get the rights from the Big Ten Network.

Jdubs21
10-21-2007, 02:16 AM
haha yeah but i am doubting that will happen..lol

bisoneer
10-21-2007, 02:24 AM
I have it on my dish DVR, so if I can figure out how to get it to burn on my DVD recorder I should be able to run some copies

TheBisonator
10-21-2007, 02:26 AM
I have it on my dish DVR, so if I can figure out how to get it to burn on my DVD recorder I should be able to run some copies

Do you live around Fargo?? If you're at a future Bisonville tailgate, could you bring some over?? I'd like to buy a copy too.

Bisonguy
10-21-2007, 02:28 AM

Your DVR should have a firewire output- you can usually use that to get the video to your PC.

Oh yeah, I'll take a copy if anyone makes them. :D

CaBisonFan
10-21-2007, 02:32 AM
Hey just wondering if I could swipe a copy from someone, this is deff. a game I want to add to the collection, someone let me know, I'd appreciate it. I'd also reimburse ya for the cd/dvd as well :)

I have it on my DVR too. I've never copied from it to a DVD, but I have the equipment. I want to have it for myself too. I'll write to you when/if I've figured it out.

One way or another, you've gotta have this.

Keep in touch.

Jdubs21
10-21-2007, 02:40 AM
I have it on my DVR too. I've never copied from it to a DVD, but I have the equipment. I want to have it for myself too. I'll write to you when/if I've figured it out.

One way or another, you've gotta have this.

Keep in touch.

cant thank you enough CaBison...just let me know, I have a couple buddies that are really good at that stuff so maybe they can give me some pointers and i'll relay the info to ya

bisoneer
10-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Your DVR should have a firewire output- you can usually use that to get the video to your PC.

Oh yeah, I'll take a copy if anyone makes them. :D

But then i think the pc has to have a firewall input card to be able to open or burn it, will the DVD recorder work better?

Bisonguy
10-21-2007, 03:06 AM
But then i think the pc has to have a firewall input card to be able to open or burn it, will the DVD recorder work better?

If you have a straight-up DVD recorder, that should be even easier.

I don't know which inputs/outputs your equipment has, but DVI, firewire, or HDMI would be the preferred signals. Component, S-video, and composite video would the less preferred options, in that order.

BisonBabe
10-21-2007, 03:23 AM
If anyone is able to do this I would also love to have a copy. It was an awesome game well worth getting up at 2am to get on the road to the cities.

Bisonguy
10-21-2007, 03:25 AM
If anyone is able to do this I would also love to have a copy. It was an awesome game well worth getting up at 2am to get on the road to the cities.

I think anyone that plans on doing this should stock up on DVD's. There will be a demand for them.

I really need a copy, as I know I'm on camera at least a couple times. :D

pmp6nl
10-21-2007, 03:27 AM
I will also take one.

UTH
10-21-2007, 03:30 AM
The person who offers up a good dvd just might beat Bisonguy to 4 tic tacs! I'm interested.

MNoodles
10-21-2007, 03:34 AM
I didn't have to get up at 2am to go to the game and I wasn't on camera, but I do need a copy of the game as well. PLEASE!!!!

Montana Bison
10-21-2007, 03:58 AM
I'll buy a copy to!!!

Bisonguy
10-21-2007, 04:27 AM
The person who offers up a good dvd just might beat Bisonguy to 4 tic tacs! I'm interested.

LOL- Only because I'll give them plenty of rep points. :nod: :nod:

I still have my photos from the game which should be up sometime tomorrow.

Gully
10-21-2007, 12:56 PM
I'll buy a copy to!!!

Me too...have to have this one.

bison_05
10-21-2007, 02:56 PM
i would also like a copy.

THEsocalledfan
10-21-2007, 03:19 PM
I had Big 10 Network, but taped the wrong game! How can a new network have two f...... channel when barely any cable companies have picked them up!

I am more than happy to pay shipping for for any purchased equipment. If you have a Dish Network 825, I know how to get it off to your computer.

heckler
10-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Love at least acouple copies!!

bisoningrandforks
10-21-2007, 05:40 PM
one for me too!!!!

walknroehl
10-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Looked at big ten network site to see if they sell past games but didn't see anything. I emailed them. I want this game.

MNoodles
10-21-2007, 09:18 PM
For those with BTN....On the Big Ten Network website, it says that the NDSU-UofM game will be replayed on Monday at 12 - 3:30pm, central time. Bison still win. I'd love to get a copy!!!

THEsocalledfan
10-21-2007, 10:05 PM
I set my DVR timer for this. I hopefully will then be able to make copies. Wish me luck.

CaBisonFan
10-21-2007, 10:25 PM

Check your private messages because I sent one to you about the DVD that you wanted. It's up and running. If you still need it, I'll send as many copies as you want.

CaBisonFan
10-21-2007, 10:33 PM

I'll send you one. It will be a DVD recorded off my DVR. I haven't seen the actual recording yet, but it should be just fine. If you're interested, send me a private message with your name and address. I won't share it with anyone. Promise

That goes for anyone else that wants one.

Tatanka
10-22-2007, 12:50 AM
Anyone with the Big Ten network can tape the game tonight at 1AM--they're re-playing the game. BONUS: Minimal commercial interruptions--no halftime, etc.

BisBison
10-22-2007, 12:57 AM
one for me too!!!!

put me down for one as well.

UTH
10-22-2007, 03:13 AM
I set my DVR timer for this. I hopefully will then be able to make copies. Wish me luck.

Good luck!