PDA

View Full Version : Rawhide!

AEBison1998
10-21-2007, 01:10 AM
The Fargodome needs to start playing the theme song from Rawhide after Tyler Roehl makes a good run. Who's with me on this???

Roehl'in, Roehl'in, Roehl'in....keep them dawgies Roehl'in....

bisoneer
10-21-2007, 02:36 AM
The Fargodome needs to start playing the theme song from Rawhide after Tyler Roehl makes a good run. Who's with me on this???

sounds like a great idea, they should start next week against SUU

Bisonguy
10-21-2007, 03:13 AM
Rollin' by Limp Bizkit would also work.

Big_Game
10-21-2007, 03:18 AM
Rollin' by Limp Bizkit would also work.

yeah, UND used to do that when Adam Rollin would carry the ball.

Bisonguy
10-21-2007, 03:29 AM
They could have all kinds of music for student-athletes.

"Compton's in the House" by NWA for Nick Compton!!

Tatanka
10-22-2007, 01:35 AM

Better than that, have the BAND play that. We shouldn't need any cheesy piped in music.

UTH
10-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Better than that, have the BAND play that. We shouldn't need any cheesy piped in music.

Amen. The band makes it college. Notice the U of M were mic'ed up.

BisBison
10-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Amen. The band makes it college. Notice the U of M were mic'ed up.

Yeah the UM's band was miked up, but their dome's crappy sound system made them sound like a tin horn.

UTH
10-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Yeah the UM's band was miked up, but their dome's crappy sound system made them sound like a tin horn.

Good point / Won't disagree with you there. But my counterpoint would be to offer piped music through a crappy sound system or the Pride of North Dakota through a crappy sound system. Pick your poison.

tony
10-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Roll, Ty, roll?

Works for Jangula too.

bisonpride4ever
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM

Amen to that! I watched the game on TV and when the goofs scored the first touchdown, you could barely hear the band, usually when you are watching on TV you can hear the bands really well when they play after a score, but i sounded like there were 7 people in the band